What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fullback of the year

Fullback of the year

• Billy Slater

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Anthony Minichello

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Brett Stewart

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Matt Bowen

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Wade McKinnon

Votes: 19 18.3%

• Total voters

gregstar

Referee
he was good in a losing team on saturday night - he's the playmaker at the moment - kimmorely's up to sh*t!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bowen, Schif, Slater, Hodgo and Minichello would be the best so far this year
Stewart not too far behind... i dont rate McKinnon to be honest

Lenny_2212

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Stewart and Slater over McKinnon :rolleyes:

Minichello
Hodgson
Schifcofske
McKinnon
Slater

In that order

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...can i stop now?

Lenny_2212

Juniors
hornby doesnt deserve a shot because he hasnt played much fullback this year. stop being one eyed. mckinnon would scrape into the top 8 at best. ive noticed every single person that has recommended mckinnon up the top in their post has in fact been a parra supporter. SUPRISE!!

morri (cWo)

First Grade
These things are stupid. Everyone just picks the fullback from their club.

Saying Peachey would be stupid because he is so hot and cold. It should be done on constistant form e.g Hodgeson, Minnichello, McKinnon (for the parra fans)

Riddell

Juniors
I dont rate Mckinnon when compared with other fullbacks. dont get me wrong, hes alright but when you put him up against the other fullbacks in the comp hes definately not a standout. Id put Hodgson as my choice but Slater, Mini and Stewart have been solid too.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Lenny_2212 said:
hornby doesnt deserve a shot because he hasnt played much fullback this year. stop being one eyed. mckinnon would scrape into the top 8 at best. ive noticed every single person that has recommended mckinnon up the top in their post has in fact been a parra supporter. SUPRISE!!

One of the best if not the best defensive fullback in the comp, would be in the top 2 for support play, averages 151 metres a match (176 for his last 5 games), 12 linebreaks in 9 games, safe under the high ball and he only just makes the top 8? Must be a pretty star-studded 8 then because what he's doing for us is outstanding.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Take your fecking blinker offs and watch some footy, people. McKinnon is, on form, the second best fullback going around behind Minichiello. Fair dinkum.

SirShire

First Grade
Sharky Mullens said:
These things are stupid. Everyone just picks the fullback from their club.

Saying Peachey would be stupid because he is so hot and cold. It should be done on constistant form e.g Hodgeson, Minnichello, McKinnon (for the parra fans)

I'm saying Peach becuase he has been consistent this year. Always there in defence, and in nearly every game, has set up a try or two. We wouldn't be in the 8 without him.