What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgi

It is excessively vulgar making it a reportable offense. Plus I don't believe in forumers reporting each other, it's us against the moderators here.

Lol, "us" against the moderators isn't going to help anything now is it. Don't bitch and moan about how 'excessively vulgar' it is if you don't believe in doing anything to right it.

Last edited:

hrundi99

First Grade
I guess when you've never been close to a woman the idea of a chick bleeding out of her vagina isn't gross.

That's interesting coming from a woman.

On the contrary I think that time of the month has a bit of a sexual edge to it. My wife is definitely more hormonal either in a bad way (psycho) or in a very good way (increased sex drive).

I don't find it vulgar at all, and she doesn't have a problem with it.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol, "us" against the moderators isn't going to help anything now is it. Don't bitch and moan about how 'excessively vulgar' it is if you don't believe in doing anything to right it.
My job isn't to help the moderators do their job, my job is to antagonistise them.

Cliffhanger

Coach
That's interesting coming from a woman.

On the contrary I think that time of the month has a bit of a sexual edge to it. My wife is definitely more hormonal either in a bad way (psycho) or in a very good way (increased sex drive).

I don't find it vulgar at all, and she doesn't have a problem with it.

Ladies for f**k sake, just give him a blow job during that time.

bartman

Immortal
I guess when you've never been close to a woman the idea of a chick bleeding out of her vagina isn't gross.
I guess I've never encountered a woman with a hang up about it until now.... Seems it's only vulgar to those individuals who choose to see it as vulgar.

Seems silly to comment on how it could be reported for vulgarity etc, only to then state that reporting breaks some unspoken forummers code. :crazy:

Cliffhanger

Coach
I guess I've never encountered a woman with a hang up about it until now.... Seems it's only vulgar to those individuals who choose to see it as vulgar.

Seems silly to comment on how it could be reported for vulgarity etc, only to then state that reporting breaks some unspoken forummers code. :crazy:

Well most of the females I know don't f**k when they have it.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Would that be of the herpes infested variety or..?

So you're like this all the time? Or that picture just make you jelly?
Actually if you knew were the period expert you think you are, you'd know that they my point was moot as women still experience the hormones they get around around period time when they're supposed to get their rags whether they actually get them or not.

And for your information I have bi-polar and don't take meds, so am always susceptible to mood swings. Sometimes not being able to find a pair of socks sets me off.

Why would I be jealous of that? I don't even like eaten out. Plus he didn't actually eat a girl out, any idiot knows that. It's just the joke.

Chook Norris

First Grade
cliffy... u still find the pic to be excessively vulgar or morally corruptive.. i will be happy to take it down now.. since this thread has descended into talking about periods

gUt

Coach
Well my eyes have been opened. I thought it was a dude who'd been punched in the face by his missus but still loved her - always.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Pic isn't about f**king a chick with her periods, it's about going down on one, you're actually getting period blood in your mouth, how is that not vulgar?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Pic isn't about f**king a chick with her periods, it's about going down on one, you're actually getting period blood in your mouth, how is that not vulgar?

there was a pic a few pages back about a boy who masturbated too much, clogging the pipes. Is that vulgar? Coming from a guy who has had this shit spew everywhere.. ill tell u it is excessively vulgar!!

Jono078

Referee
It's just a funny pic though? Half the pics in here wouldn't happen for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts