What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Bear

Referee
do you remember the pokemon game, how you could jump fences but then couldnt jump back over them and had to go round to the gap?

Nuke

Staff member
I didn't want to be the only one to say I didn't get it either, but now that there's a few of us..!

I have to say, I understand it now, however have never played that game..!

Red Bear

Referee
Don't know if anyone has watched Green Wing

cocain.gif

Chook Norris

First Grade
do you remember the pokemon game, how you could jump fences but then couldnt jump back over them and had to go round to the gap?

lol i just realised how pathetic that was in the game. but I think u couldnt jump back over because it was usually a hill

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
ur kidding right? get off ur high horse. Report it for all i care, it's not even a reportable offense :lol:

It is excessively vulgar making it a reportable offense. Plus I don't believe in forumers reporting each other, it's us against the moderators here.

It doesn't offend me I just think it's gross and unfunny.

Chook Norris

First Grade
If that's regarded as "excessively vulgar", im worried what else could possibly be out there on the internet. Take out the caption and its a slightly gory pic. Put the caption in place and all of a sudden its "excessively" vulgar and should be hidden away from the prying eyes of children? I didn't know a caption without any explicit sexual terms could deem a picture "excessive"

Cliffhanger

Coach
It's not the sexual innuendo, it's the fact the caption implies he has menstrual blood on his face. That's excessively vulgar. Obviously a certain somebody has taken all his deleted images to heart.

Chook Norris

First Grade
It's not the sexual innuendo, it's the fact the caption implies he has menstrual blood on his face. That's excessively vulgar. Obviously a certain somebody has taken all his deleted images to heart.

this is what im trying to say. A caption implying something else surely cannot make something excessively vulgar. Excessive vulgarity would probably imply explicit verbal depictions of sex and hardcore images.

I'll let the mods decide. And keep in mind just because you don't find something funny doesn't mean others won't, as evidenced by others here who have taken it for what it is.. light humour.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
To be honest, not everyone thinks that menstrual blood is vulgar.... It's more just a fact of life, and there are also popular songs that reference it (both through implication, and directly).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh dear Cliffy.

Really? :lol:

All the "excessively vulgar" stuff that's been posted in this thread and you pick up on this one? Geezzz

Cliffhanger

Coach
The implication is the guy has period blood in his face, I don't recall anything more disgusting than that being posted in here and I'm sorry but if "herpes infested dick" gets deleted for excessive vulgarity than surely that pic has to too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts