What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evenflow

Bench
lolcute!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know what was on the note? I do. It said, St Merge Dragqueens to die in the arse once Bennett leaves. W00t w00t!

:lol:

Finally things will be restored back to it's natural order where they go back to choking and being our bitches. Though to be fair they still been our biatches during Wayne's tenure with us winning more games against them than losing.

But you're still cheats :)

Only a Bulldogs supporter could be so geniusedly stupid to call another team cheats, what short and selective memories they have. Your hypocrisy has once again shone through Tim Tim. I see you still have your balls in your missus' purse and come to the defence of the Stains whenever someone has a crack. Very noble and all that but also very gay but anyway......

Webcam_dance_hump.gif

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What fail?

Melbourne have players from the 2007 and 2009 cheating teams still part of their squad.

There is literally nobody remaining in first grade (or reserves, for that matter) from our 2002 cheat squad.

It was also 9 years ago, as opposed to 11 months ago :)

As for Tandy Stormy... well - where did we buy him from? :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Zomg!! Hypocrite much! look in your own backyard before you go looking over our fence. *cough* Tandy *cough*

P.S stop sending me footage of you on LU, it puts me off!!

7RYZL.gif

looks like this guy is actually browsing LU

Martli

Coach
What fail?

Melbourne have players from the 2007 and 2009 cheating teams still part of their squad.

There is literally nobody remaining in first grade (or reserves, for that matter) from our 2002 cheat squad.

How many were left over in 2004? ;-)

bartman

Immortal
Geez Tim, even I'm going easy on the Storm now in 2011, with regards to their previous cheating of 2006-09 :lol:.

They copped their punishment for it, rightfully lost their premierships, and now they're on a level playing field.

2004 still has a smell about it though...

StormChaser

First Grade
Geez Tim, even I'm going easy on the Storm now in 2011, with regards to their previous cheating of 2006-09 :lol:.

They copped their punishment for it, rightfully lost their premierships, and now they're on a level playing field.

2004 still has a smell about it though...

Zomg!! Bartman has returned to normality. I thought it would never happen, so glad to see your psychosis has ended.

Thank GOD! lulz

lvv6h.png

Status
Not open for further replies.