What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

DJDL

First Grade
I reckon Hazelton goes to reduced minutes once BHU gets his fitness back.
Esp if DA ends up on the bench I reckon TH becomes 18th

When is that likely to be?
We're 25 rounds in and BHU has been back for the better part of 3 months.
I've given up waiting on him to get up to speed.
He's dead wood.

Agreed Tommy will go back to reduced minutes next year, but I think that will be a result of Tuku getting conditioned up for longer stints.
BHU gets a run if/when Tuku is unavailable and that's it.

Tommy's had a tough year the poor fella.
He came into the season with ~20 games under his belt then through injuries to BHU, Toby, Royce, JC and Dale retiring it was "We need someone to lead our pack. Sorry mate, but you're it."
That's a big ask, and it's been showing for months now.

He's dead wood.

Agreed Tommy will go back to reduced minutes next year, but I think that will be a result of Tuku getting conditioned up for longer stints.

He came into the season with ~20 games under his belt then through injuries to BHU, Toby, Royce, JC and Dale retiring it was "We need someone to lead our pack. Sorry mate, but you're it."
Agree if moving forward on it would be BHU, we have AFB coming the development in Tooks is there, Hazelton will be better next year.
JC will be back.
Kaufisi he will improve further he is 25 and has played more games then Uele.
I would keep Hunt or Uele as well.
Basically if any forward has to go I would say Uele

Nutz

Bench
@Nutz has anyone over your way mentioned this? 😂😂😂
Yeh it's all over "X"
Quote:
Wests Tigers are poised to fill the void of Melbourne-bound prop Stefano Utoikamanu, after Sharks enforcer Royce Hunt met with coach Benji Marshall, via @DaveRic1 @brentread_7

#NRL transfer news: bit.ly/4dAnPId

Last edited:
Yeh it's all over "X"
Quote:
Wests Tigers are poised to fill the void of Melbourne-bound prop Stefano Utoikamanu, after Sharks enforcer Royce Hunt met with coach Benji Marshall, via @DaveRic1 @brentread_7

#NRL transfer news: bit.ly/4dAnPId
Well knowing the Tigers they will be paying overs for Royce.
Best of luck if you get a great deal, be handy if they had someone there who knows how to coach though

dinghydi

Juniors
He's dead wood.

Just on Hazelton ... Did Oppositions figure out how to isolate and Tackle him ? Did he get cooked by having to play at level not used to for young fellow ? Will he recover and ever be the destructive x bomb he once was ? Will he be a force in Finals ? Did his Girlfriend Dump him ?

bluefox68

Staff member
Just on Hazelton ... Did Oppositions figure out how to isolate and Tackle him ? Did he get cooked by having to play at level not used to for young fellow ? Will he recover and ever be the destructive x bomb he once was ? Will he be a force in Finals ? Did his Girlfriend Dump him ?
I reckon he should have every 3rd game off - a bit late in the season for that, but give him this week off…

dinghydi

Juniors
Ok But as for BHU , Once my favorite player for snotting a Rah Rah at a Rah rah sailing club ! Come on ! Plenty more out there need a good smack ! Get into it !

Latest posts