What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
2yFBV.jpg

goodneweveryone.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Perhaps, but musos cant cook dinner, they cannot do anything....hence why they cannot get real jobs.

Losers that they are.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
are you suggesting they don't eat ?

they are no different to you or I

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
are you suggesting they don't eat ?

they are no different to you or I
No I am suggesting they can't do anything worthwhile, can't get real jobs, bludge of family, waiting to exploit young ones, get rich and never do anything useful.

Others get engineering degrees and play music as a hobby - they are fine.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No I am suggesting they can't do anything worthwhile, can't get real jobs, bludge of family, waiting to exploit young ones, get rich and never do anything useful.

Others get engineering degrees and play music as a hobby - they are fine.

playing music and entertaining people is a real job, takes many long hours to write, rehearse, produce, record and play live music

some work longer hours than you and I

why would they need to bludge off family if they have a decent income

adamkungl

Immortal
playing music and entertaining people is a real job, takes many long hours to write, rehearse, produce, record and play live music

some work longer hours than you and I

why would they need to bludge off family if they have a decent income

ah, this is where they start exploiting the young to get that income. :sarcasm:

Mr Angry, what if they have a real useful job while writing music, playing small gigs, and trying to get recognition before they 'make it big'? Do they suddenly become worthless and incapable of doing a real job after they get rich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts