What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furner should step down immediately...

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
that would be pretty sweet having stuart and fergurson!

Fergurson is just a freak of an athlete and we do need perhaps a good finisher in our backline.

Cryptic

Juniors
No we don't... We need a good organiser, a half back, and someone who can take what we have and make it work like it did at the end of 08...

* Drop the left/right halves
* Drop Mogg to the bench
* Get a halfback and put him there...

BTW I heard a rumour... Does anyone know what Tongue is doing training wise while he is recovering? The rumour I heard was that he is doing attacking training and may take over the half role (which he played at juniors) when he returns... I can't see this being a good thing but if he was at least training just to pass it to Campese it may help a bit... Plus it beats Mogg or having two 5/8's...

Timbo

Staff member
\yone know what Tongue is doing training wise while he is recovering? The rumour I heard was that he is doing attacking training and may take over the half role (which he played at juniors) when he returns... I can't see this being a good thing but if he was at least training just to pass it to Campese it may help a bit... Plus it beats Mogg or having two 5/8's...

If that happens I'm sending my membership back to HQ.

Furner is OBSESSED by this left/right halves f**k uppedness.

It'd mean we'd have Tongue - who has no kicking or passing skills whatsoever much like Mogg - directing our attack across 50% of the paddock.

This is truly getting out of hand.

If that happens I'm sending my membership back to HQ.

Furner is OBSESSED by this left/right halves f**k uppedness.

It'd mean we'd have Tongue - who has no kicking or passing skills whatsoever much like Mogg - directing our attack across 50% of the paddock.

This is truly getting out of hand.

Our attack looked worse last year when he went to 1st receiver. I know Tongue wants to help but he really needs to stand up and say it just wont work.

Plazzy

Juniors
Can somebody tell me whether David Furner is reading our comments in this Forum? Or do any Raiders player ever think of visiting this site? They sure need to....The writings is very clear on the wall and they just can't seem to figure out the problem. David Furner is to go...if not then someone please put something in his THICK HEAD..

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Long time raiders fan, since '91 actually:) (im 25.. do the maths).. I am on the Bandwagon with the "Sack furner" logo on it. infact i can be the guy throwing all the coal into the wagon so it goes faster.

Would love to see Stuart or Henry come back to us..woudl be happy with anyone really.. would be so perfect for our team and would fix one of the two holes we have... halfback/coach.. haha could even get Stuart as a player coach:p and we shuodl keep furner as forwards coach i think hes great for this. anyway....if this season continues in any way/shape or form as it is currently going... Furner MUST step down..i really would not sit through another season with Furner as our coach.

Surely the Canberra Raiders Club and fans deserve better than this.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
If Ricky Stuart does end up coaching us, i'd like to see DF as his assistant, that would save Donny having to sack him, and go threw all that family BS.

Latest posts