What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furrycat..... Update?

inertia666

Juniors
just leave the guy alone, it will be out when its out. i know its coming, i'm working on some things for it and you'll find the team editor is downloadable, so i don't tell lies.

[furrycat]

Coach
And I remind many of you that:
1. I don't make computer game patches professionally :p
2. I have other things in my L-I-F-E.
3. It will be out when it's done...

If you want me to sit on a computer all damn day making a patch whereas I am getting no personal benefit, I suggest you start to pay me. Until then, Anything that is not constructive, you'll be ignored with extreme predjudice. I'm not going to justify any claims you make, because you are going to look like an EXTREME fool when it is released, and you'll have a very special place in the patch whereas everyone will know how stupid you really are. Get some f**king patience, and grow up. You're older than me, and you act like you're a 5 year old!

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
An anonymous friend who uses these forums found KK's "Rleased" Logo... I like it, except I think I've seen it somewhere. Can't be too sure?

Come on KK, show us these screenshots of your new fantastic work. If you didn't make the webpage, then who did... Unless you told everyone your password, I don't think we could have. And if that is your URL, why haven't you removed the page? Admit you're lying, you haven't got a patch.

Yes Paully... I am still making my patch and plenty have seen REAL proof... KK is trying to mock me and others.

you can dish it out but you cant take it....WHAT A SHOWMAN!

[furrycat]

Coach
Pardon KK? I'm not the one who wanted attention so I lied to everyone and couldn't handle it when someone caught you.

inertia666

Juniors
come on lads it's not that important, its all just a bit of fun here. there's nothing more involved then some over inflated egos so let's just move on and continue with our work.

[furrycat]

Coach
Good point inertia... Keep a close eye on this site eh KK? I'm going to work now, and when I get back at 5, I'll expect to see things...

[furrycat]

Coach
To be quite honest, I've had enough... The stats can be obtained from Gol's 2004 patch, download it and find them... Quite frankly, the abuse i've received on here and in email I'm not accepting and until Unleashed is released, I won't post in the Computer game section of these forums...

Latest posts