What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furrycat..... Update?

Clevo

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]Sorry mate but what you say is not relevant to me. I don't like you, I don't care if you don't download my patch. I don't care if only 5 people do... the fact is, YOU will look very stupid when I release it... That's all I want to see.

10 Hours? YOU MUST BE JOKING... I'm in year 11, I have a lot of study to do, I have a job, I play a lot of sport on weekends, and a girlfriend to entertain on top of all that. If she asks me to go out somewhere, do you think I'd say "Sorry I have to work on Unleashed WOOSH"... I have my priorities straight. You don't like it, tell someone else.

This isn;t about liking anyone....you can;t help but make it an ego thing cause that's all there is in it for you....you can;t help it.

You became a mini celbrity with this promised patch and that's all you were after.

According to your schedual this patch won't be done till after you do your HSC...cause you've done jack all so far. furry.... the next version of the game will be coming out by the end of the year.

Why don;t you just admit you won;t have it done... be a man and admit you just don;t have the time. I don;t blame you I won;t curse you and i certainly won;t hold it against you for being honest.

That's all I'm asking for here..... honesty. So far you've shown very little of it because you spend at least 10 hours a week on all the forums....

If this patch is last priority just come out and say it.

Clevo

Juniors
dazza1976 said:
I for one am very grateful to anybody who has or is the process of making a difference to the game ie Goleel Inertia Furrycat and others.
They are not obliged to gve there time up to benefit others and some of the comments on here basically calling people liars are scandalous.
Lets just have some patience and a bit of respect for each other.
Cheers.

dazza it's gone beyond patience. Gol has done the right thing so has Inertia....furrycat has done not much at all... the only thing I have seen is a badly done photoshop edit of a menu and a website. This patch has been two months in the making...full of promises and ideas. Others have come and put in more work for less fanfare and in ALL cases exceeded the promises furrycat has made.

he's since been on making all sorts of excuses for it not being done.... all he needs to say is... Sorry folks I just don;t have time to do this, it's all beyond me, sorry to let you down... I apologise.

Simple

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Clevo said:
furry.... the next version of the game will be coming out by the end of the year.

Actually Clevo, Mario has said there won't be a sequel to NRL this year, we gotta wait untill probally mid to late 2005...

Seriously thought man lay off, your pickin on what, a 16 year old kid? He's doing his best and when it does come out I'm sure you'll enjoy the patch, that's when I hope your big enough to apologise to Furry for causing such a rucuss.

CJG 182

Juniors
Ok ppl, now i know i was critizising Furry b4 and i've apologized for that and hopefully he accepts, but for gods sake lay off him! When this patch comes out it'll be like a new game its gunna kick ass and you'll all have furry to thank for it, if i was him atm i'd be taking names and realease the game privatly to ppl who hadnt abused me. You may think i'm sucking up in case he does but, i have the ps2 version and the patch is gunna do crap all for me, like he said he's getting nuthing out of this and he does have other things to do in life besides sitting working for everyone elses benifit so LAY OFF!

ripper

Goleel said:
It's hard for him to post screenshots of what he's doing I'm guessing, since most of it is engine work, you can't post a screenshot of less sin binnings, for example.

Funny how Clevo has ignored this post :roll:

Clevo

Juniors
I haven;t ignored it.... merely brushed it aside because he's telling the truth.

But it's funny how others have posted screenshots...perhaps you missed the other thread with the excellent screenshots showing Gols progress...which I might add...has gone much much further that furrycat has ever dreamt to achive

furry cat has not done much engine work since the patch came out....this isn;t according to me it's according to furrycat himself.

So ripper..... ask your self.... what furry cat has done.....the answer will be, sweet FA

Clevo

Juniors
Parra_Boy said:
Clevo said:
furry.... the next version of the game will be coming out by the end of the year.

Actually Clevo, Mario has said there won't be a sequel to NRL this year, we gotta wait untill probally mid to late 2005...

Seriously thought man lay off, your pickin on what, a 16 year old kid? He's doing his best and when it does come out I'm sure you'll enjoy the patch, that's when I hope your big enough to apologise to Furry for causing such a rucuss.

mario has said a lot of things that never quite measured up at the end...that's the nature of the gaming industry. the way interest has dropped for this game after what 6 weeks I would think the financial reality would be to release a 2005 version just before Xmas this year.

That's my predicition.

Skeptic ghost.... your choice of words don;t cover what you really feel. nice of you to apologise but really you didn;t need to. you said... "When
it comes out"... the answer is of course never...he's way too busy. Then you said... I may be sucking up in case he does..... emphasis on the In case he does..... now to me you don;t sound that confident at all.

Some of the private mail I have been getting suggest that you and me aren;t the only sceptics around.

oh and BTW.... you are sucking up. But that's OK. :D

[furrycat]

Coach
You've got a very special advertisement in an easter egg now... You're gonna look very stupid when its released and I was right all along... Get over it. I wanna be a net celebrity eh? Wow... Aren't you sad

CJG 182

Juniors
I'm just sick of all teh fightin cus its all pointless none of you will ever agree ](*,)

call it wat you will :roll:

Clevo

Juniors
I'm not trying to convince anyone anything... I'm just calling it as I see it. No one has disagreed with me yet.

I'm not fighting with anyone... I don;t hate anyone... I just want furrycat to either keep his promise and pull his finger out or announce he simply just doesn;t have the time to do anything with Unleashed.

Instead he's riding on the coat tales of other peoples advancement and success. Which is slack in my humble opinion.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Clevo said:
mario has said a lot of things that never quite measured up at the end...that's the nature of the gaming industry. the way interest has dropped for this game after what 6 weeks I would think the financial reality would be to release a 2005 version just before Xmas this year.

Well if that's the nature of the gamin industry shouldn't we give Furry the same sort of benefit of the doubt? I'm not taking sides or nothing (Hell I haven't even hit 100 posts) but I would like to see this patch be made and if someone has come out and told all these people that he/she is going to make it then I'm prepared to wait aslong as it takes, don't forget he is doing it out of his generosity, he doesn't need to share it with anyone.

Clevo

Juniors
Well... I would think Mario has learnt a lot down the path well worn from game producers before.

We'd all like to see this patch released.

Mario copped a fair bit don;t you worry and if we do give furrycat the benfit of the doubt then we should also give furry the benefit of not only our wrath but to be held to account.

This is what it's all about...accountability and credibility.... of which in furrycats case is quickly diminishing.

Parra boy... imagine this... how many weeks would you accept Parramatta getting flogged by 50 all the while the coach says it will be fixed next week?

I think you get the picture.

Cheers Parra...this isn;t about picking sides. I'm not asking for anyone to say Clevo you are right. But 1000's of gamers spent cash on a product that needed fixing and furrycat made all these promises and now come the excuses.

I just want to know if he's fairdinkum. That's all

westhull

Juniors
Clevo
You seem to have a personal issue with cat! leave him alone, you have made your point. You are now becoming boring mate..

westhull

Juniors
Clevo said:
Just responding to people westhull.

I have no personal issue with cat.

Like i said, you have made your point several times now, he and we know your position.....to the casual observer it's starting to look like it's personal.. btw this thread was started by me asking Cat if he will be updating his website..Cat?

Latest posts