What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Further proof Anasta to Roosters

Jae

Juniors
It is doubtful the roosters will be able to match the offer of the rabbitohs,which will be a package well in excess of $500 a season.

Good to see they'll get him on the cheap :D

rooster69

Juniors
ozzy_ozman said:
well anasta will not sign with the roosters... he will either stay with us at the dogs or go to souths sydney...

Mason will not sign with the roosters and even though he is goodmates with ronny palmer, stuart, gould and the rest of the roosters team... he will not go as he will sign before june 30 and will take the captaincy for the dogs next year!

I think your on the money with Mason ( not signing with the Roosters but I think the sharks are in with a very good shot ).......Anasta well I would pretty confident is saying he looks like he will be a Rooster 2006.

Misty Bee

First Grade
I'm wondering how a player being linked to a club means they are over the cap? I mean, do clubs now have to pay for the privalidge of having a wild rumour about them and a player talking about a deal?

Only then could the Chooks be rorting the cap because they are 'linked' to Mason.

Rooster bashing is so boring - a royal wedding is more exciting these days!

m0j0

Bench
rooster69 said:
I think your on the money with Mason ( not signing with the Roosters but I think the sharks are in with a very good shot ).......Anasta well I would pretty confident is saying he looks like he will be a Rooster 2006.

Please God, no! Imagine Finch and Anasta in the halves. The whinging would be unbearable.

melon....

Coach
m0j0 said:
Please God, no! Imagine Finch and Anasta in the halves. The whinging would be unbearable.
If Anasta joins, then Finch will captain reserve grade. Anasta6, Soward 7..the only combo.

melon....

Coach
Misty Bee said:
I'm wondering how a player being linked to a club means they are over the cap? I mean, do clubs now have to pay for the privalidge of having a wild rumour about them and a player talking about a deal?

Only then could the Chooks be rorting the cap because they are 'linked' to Mason.

Rooster bashing is so boring - a royal wedding is more exciting these days!
On Ya Misty.....these Mongs havent got a clue. Half the time its the player managers doing all the linking.
Good luck tonight...Easts by 12, unless Finch starts his usual sh*t, then it'll be Parra by 12.

Latest posts