What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future First Graders

BranVan3000

Coach
From Souths

Cameron McInnes at hooker will most likely replace Issac Luke come the next contract
Alex Johnston is a quick and skilful fullback/winger, will be a timely replacement for Merritt
Tulsa Saumaomao is a freak back rower, I think we have locked him up for awhile now
Keary obviously
Chris Grevsmuhl has a lot of wraps but I haven't seen a big deal of him
Apisai Kurosai is a real livewire hooker in the Issac Luke mould. Good enough to play first grade, can be a utility. Not sure he will do it with us though
Irae Simone allegedly a real talent picked up in NZ rugby union so ill watch to see how he goes

Aaron Gray and Kyle Turner have been earmarked by some, I'm more skeptical

In a couple of years Liam Coleman, Nat Butcher, Brosnon Garlick, Reimis Smith and Keeden Kelly will be knocking on the door

isaiah

Bench
going to see broncs v cowboys friday night.
looking forward to see george fai, brett greinke, francis molo, kodi nikorima, and jordan drew for the broncs

also patrick kaufusi [if the injury is not too bad] and villiame kikau for the cowboys.
i think fai and kikau will tear this comp apart and both play nrl by season's end.

aqua_duck

Coach
looking forward to see george fai, brett greinke, francis molo, kodi nikorima, and jordan drew for the broncs

also patrick kaufusi [if the injury is not too bad] and villiame kikau for the cowboys.
i think fai and kikau will tear this comp apart and both play nrl by season's end.

Fai is only turning 18 in October so he won't play first grade this season

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah, I think they introduced a new rule that states you must be 18 and over. Been around for a couple of years now and I believe it delayed the debut of young Tautau Moga although I'm unsure the validity of that report.

Speaking of Broncos juniors, Knights fans should be happy that they've signed one of our better prospects in Harry Pondekas. In fact, he's set to line up this weekend off the bench for the Knights and if he gets adjusted he'll be a big boost to your squad. Must admit, he's another junior I didn't want to lose and I'm filthy how the Broncos just let him walk. Still, wish him all the best at Newcastle and hope to see him later on in the year. He definitely has first grade potential.

Forty20

First Grade
Pauli Pauli will probably get a run in first grade at some point this year at Parra. Zach Dockar-Clay also isn't too far off and could come into the mix if we ever opt for a half/hooker utility from the bench. Both have a few facets of their games that they need to improve on but there is plenty of talent between the two of them.

Beyond those two I have Nathan Davis and Tepai Moeroa pencilled in as near certainties to make the NRL within a year or two. Moeroa is probably fairly well known in this sub-forum but Davis is a talented centre (currently playing fullback) that doesn't lack for size or footy nous.

There are a few more from our NYC roster that might crack first-grade with time and effort such as John Folau, Fabian Goodall and Tepai Tepu-Smith (amongst some others).

Down in the SG Ball there are a few kids that are worth looking out for including Bevan French (Fullback), Michael Doolan (Half), Troy Dargan (Half) and Tyrell Fuimaono (Backrower).

isaiah

Bench
Yeah, I think they introduced a new rule that states you must be 18 and over. Been around for a couple of years now and I believe it delayed the debut of young Tautau Moga although I'm unsure the validity of that report.

Speaking of Broncos juniors, Knights fans should be happy that they've signed one of our better prospects in Harry Pondekas. In fact, he's set to line up this weekend off the bench for the Knights and if he gets adjusted he'll be a big boost to your squad. Must admit, he's another junior I didn't want to lose and I'm filthy how the Broncos just let him walk. Still, wish him all the best at Newcastle and hope to see him later on in the year. He definitely has first grade potential.
I don't know if harry might be one of those boys that is great at 16 or 17 but doesn't quite kick on. saw him play colts at the jets 2 weeks ago and he barely stood out. The ref was the only great performer in that game.

boonboon

Juniors
Marion Seve and Mitchell Moses for the Tigers will be first grade material in the next year or 2 and perhaps both rep players. Moses was the star player in the winning SG Ball team last year better then Brooks just but awesome together and Seve was player of the year in Schoolboy football and is going to be QLDs next Steve Renouf

Marion Seve and Mitchell Moses for the Tigers will be first grade material in the next year or 2 and perhaps both rep players. Moses was the star player in the winning SG Ball team last year better then Brooks just but awesome together and Seve was player of the year in Schoolboy football and is going to be QLDs next Steve Renouf

Agree 100%. Moses and Brooks have played football together for a long time and they have a great combination. Moses by next year will be our #6. He might even play NRL this year.

Marion Seve reminds me of a young Steve Renouf. He will be a very good centre.

isaiah

Bench

kikau was very good off the bench v the broncs and started last night in the loss v the warriors.

Forty20

First Grade
Pauli Pauli made his debut from the bench in Parra's win on Saturday night.

A couple of strong runs and a nice offload capped a solid debut in his limited minutes.

isaiah

Bench
Pauli Pauli made his debut from the bench in Parra's win on Saturday night.

A couple of strong runs and a nice offload capped a solid debut in his limited minutes.

looking forward to seeing eels and broncs in nyc this friday