What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

yadamisha

Juniors
Also no mention of Kogarah upgrade so that must be gone.

Penrith - New stadium
Brookvale Oval - New/upgrades
LO - upgrades
Shark Park - upgrades
I've been hearing for ages that this is what will occur, Kogarah was never getting any money and Shark Park would. The business case was to prove Kogarah was was not an option. Surprised Wollongong not mentioned though.

ash the bash

Juniors
I've been hearing for ages that this is what will occur, Kogarah was never getting any money and Shark Park would. The business case was to prove Kogarah was was not an option. Surprised Wollongong not mentioned though.
Are you able to elaborate more on the upgrades to Shark Park & LO ?

Yep the gong and Campbelltown missing out is interesting.

ash the bash

Juniors
So looks like the only decent thing to come out of all that money is a new stadium for panthers. So rugby league lol
I think Brookvale will be a new stadium too, all the plans have been submitted. Not including the new COE at northern end if it gets allocated 200m there is an argument they could complete the whole master plan. Will be 20K seats and a very neat boutique stadium.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
This is what Manly wants.
screenshot-2021-02-26-at-1-09-39-pm-png.1135570

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think Brookvale will be a new stadium too, all the plans have been submitted. Not including the new COE at northern end if it gets allocated 200m there is an argument they could complete the whole master plan. Will be 20K seats and a very neat boutique stadium.
Let’s hope so.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So looks like the only decent thing to come out of all that money is a new stadium for panthers. So rugby league lol
Must really cut you up that the Sharks received upgrade money Red. Along with the upgrade to Leichhardt maybe the penny will start to drop with you that the boutique grounds and the tribalism of the Sydney derby’s is what the punters want….not soulless empty mega stadiums.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Hopefully this is the start of the process over the next few years and both the Gong and Campbelltown receive grants along the way.

Tiger Shark

Bench
These indicative drawings were park of the larger Sharks development on the other side.

I believe this is close to what they're wanting to do. Which is connect the Monty Porter Stand with an extended ET stand with greatly improved corporate facilities and training facilities / COE.

No doubt the plans have evolved.

SharkPark.png