What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Bulldog2020

Juniors
What happened to the NSW government stadium funding we were expecting in the budget? Have not seen any announcements of funding or articles stating that it won't be happening.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
What happened to the NSW government stadium funding we were expecting in the budget? Have not seen any announcements of funding or articles stating that it won't be happening.
Waiting for PVL to come back from overseas. It’s still coming.

pvl, dom and ayers need to get aligned

dom and ayers been busy this week with former colleagues taking plum jobs they didnt deserve, teachers strike, rail issues...

Jamberoo

Juniors
Things are happening. Announcements coming in dribs and drabs.

Ayres announced $200m of funding to grass roots facilities yesterday

and a business case study for improvement to the WIN Entertainment precinct in the Gong.

yadamisha

Juniors
Things are happening. Announcements coming in dribs and drabs.

Ayres announced $200m of funding to grass roots facilities yesterday

and a business case study for improvement to the WIN Entertainment precinct in the Gong.
Wollongong was always going to get funding over Kogarah. 'Southern Sydney' money is heading to Shark Park

beave

Coach
09EABE27-7E8C-4820-8EF0-D83336D72882.jpeg

My 4th visit up home to QCB last night, the stadium is absolutely amazing and if you're ever thinking about going up for a game, you honestly won't be disappointed.

The whole precinct is just amazing, the HPC next door to the actual location right in the CBD with the bars and clubs right on the doorstep, the town was buzzing last night after the game.

Us NQ fans are very privileged to have such great digs.

View attachment 63248

My 4th visit up home to QCB last night, the stadium is absolutely amazing and if you're ever thinking about going up for a game, you honestly won't be disappointed.

The whole precinct is just amazing, the HPC next door to the actual location right in the CBD with the bars and clubs right on the doorstep, the town was buzzing last night after the game.

Us NQ fans are very privileged to have such great digs.
Not sure why this venue / the cowboys ??im not sure who is responsible ...
are so slow in announcing attendances there.

Its been happening a lot ever since the venue opened.

MugaB

Coach
yeah not sure mate. It was jam packed, 23.5-24.4k I'd say.
The stadium holds 25k, and was reported sold out before the match started, it also got more bums on seats for state of origin last year, not sure if those extra stands got removed after that or they kept them, i didn't notice, but yeah it was jam packed, so it had to be over 25k

siv

First Grade
Does WSS have a drainage problem being so close the water level of the Parramatta River?

That roof at Homebush would have come in handy yesterday

beave

Coach
The stadium holds 25k, and was reported sold out before the match started, it also got more bums on seats for state of origin last year, not sure if those extra stands got removed after that or they kept them, i didn't notice, but yeah it was jam packed, so it had to be over 25k
Those extra seats was just tier'd scaffolding and was pulled down after origin. There is actually a heap of standing area at that northern end and up behind each of the bays in the lower tier. If you wanted to take it up to 27k without the scaffolding i think it's achievable.3C188BC7-2DC4-48D7-9940-8A6E8C22CAED.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts