What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Wb1234

Referee
That's not a new ground's worth of money though hey?

And nor does he appear to be doing that.
Privately owned grounds don’t stack up financially

afl only got their because they got it below market value

if the deal by the Qatari group to buy manly hand t been rejected by the penns they would’ve funded a new ground though

t-ba

Post Whore
Privately owned grounds don’t stack up financially

afl only got their because they got it below market value

if the deal by the Qatari group to buy manly hand t been rejected by the penns they would’ve funded a new ground though

So then expecting a billionaire to build a ground is dumb shit then.

Glad we cleared that up then.

Wb1234

Referee
So then expecting a billionaire to build a ground is dumb shit then.

Glad we cleared that up then.
Maybe learn how to read I never suggested they would

you asked what he’s done for union And I answered

he’s put in tens of millions into the sport

hope that clears things up lol

t-ba

Post Whore
Maybe learn how to read I never suggested they would

you asked what he’s done for union And I answered

he’s put in tens of millions into the sport

hope that clears things up lol

If you'd followed the thread of the conversation you'd realised that people were talking fantasies about Billionaires building stadiums.

And then an actual example of a real life Billionaire doing exactly not that was brought up.

Hopefully one day you learn to derive meaning from context bud. It'll make life easier.

Wb1234

Referee
If you'd followed the thread of the conversation you'd realised that people were talking fantasies about Billionaires building stadiums.

And then an actual example of a real life Billionaire doing exactly not that was brought up.

Hopefully one day you learn to derive meaning from context bud. It'll make life easier.
Ok next time I’ll be a mind reader lol

t-ba

Post Whore
Ok next time I’ll be a mind reader lol

You don't need to be a mind reader to derive meaning from context.

Quite the opposite in fact!

If a conversation is being had about Billionaires building stadiums, and then a comment about billionaires not parting with their cash is made and then a flesh and blood example of a Billionaire who has not built a stadium has been brought up, in the future stadiums thread, we can typically derive that we are talking about...?

t-ba

Post Whore
Why would a club owner spend his own money on a council owned, state Managed facility? Especially when his club struggles to fill half of it?

To help attendances of course.

Shit grounds don't attract crowds remember.

But yeah, probably another reason why this fantasy that Elon Musk will build a stadium is just that.

Wb1234

Referee
Private stadiums don’t make money or have a very low roi

it’s why most of the us stadiums are all or partly govt funded