What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Queensland Side

Kasper

Bench
5,6,7,8 years down the track. No webcke, Lockyer etc. What current NRL players do you suspect will make up the team.

I'd be thinking soemthing along these lines:
1.Matt Bowen
2.Ty Williams
3.Justin Hodges
4.Josh Hannay
5.Brent Tate
6.Jonathon Thurston
7.Michael Witt
8.Ben Ross
9.P.J Marsh/Cameron Smith
10.Jaiman Lowe
11.Corey Parker(if loses some weight)
12.Carl Webb(if loses some weight)
13.Dane Carlaw

14.Brent Webb
who else???

Anonymous

Juniors
You'd have to fit wesser somewhere. That's a shocking forward pack. One would hope Qld find some forwards otherwise they're in a bit of trouble...

Grantwhy

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
You'd have to fit wesser somewhere. That's a shocking forward pack. One would hope Qld find some forwards otherwise they're in a bit of trouble...

They are all young forwards (Lowe is something like 21). In 5+ years (baring injuries) they all should be a lot better than they are today :)

I have heard Him and Pj Marsh on the radio a couple of times saying that all the stats people have got his date of birth wrong and that he is born in 79 not 80.

Te Kaha

First Grade
southern warrior said:
I have heard Him and Pj Marsh on the radio a couple of times saying that all the stats people have got his date of birth wrong and that he is born in 79 not 80.

I just checked the site.....

Brent Webb
Position: Hooker / Fullback
Date Of Birth: 8/11/1980

So in five years he will be 28/29 still young enough to play SOO.

OZ FACTOR

Juniors
there are a lot of young forwards playing nrl from qld dale newton david shillington matt bickerstaff danny nutley who could play for qld plus you have players like liegh coghill daniel jones jaiman lowe david staggs so there are plenty of young players for the future . 8) 8) 8) 8)

aqua_duck

Coach
OZ FACTOR said:
there are a lot of young forwards playing nrl from qld dale newton david shillington matt bickerstaff danny nutley who could play for qld plus you have players like liegh coghill daniel jones jaiman lowe david staggs so there are plenty of young players for the future . 8) 8) 8) 8)
I wouldnt consider Bickerstaff and Nutley young as they're in their late 20's.

A few names:
Brad Meyers
Sam Thaiday
Steve Witt
Billy Slater

Alan Shore

First Grade
Dale Newton is going to be one of the best props we'll see in the recent era. He's an absolute machine and the best sledger - just ask Webcke :lol:

warren

Juniors
Dale Newton is going to be one of the best props we'll see in the recent era. He's an absolute machine and the best sledger - just ask Webcke
what happened between him and webcke?

Phillips

Referee
KING said:
5,6,7,8 years down the track. No webcke, Lockyer etc. What current NRL players do you suspect will make up the team.

I'd be thinking soemthing along these lines:
1.Matt Bowen
2.Ty Williams
3.Justin Hodges
4.Josh Hannay
5.Brent Tate
6.Jonathon Thurston
7.Michael Witt
8.Ben Ross
9.P.J Marsh/Cameron Smith
10.Jaiman Lowe
11.Corey Parker(if loses some weight)