What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Signings

Ausguy

Coach
So with the Benjamin Circus over...

Our current recruitment will go into overdrive.

Looking forward to what happens now knowing that there isnt the Benji money being soaked up.

We still have the 25th spot and a few very good prospects with offers ready to roll.

Quigs

Immortal
I don't think we are capable of signing any marquee player right now.

There are some evil forces at work.

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah definitely, I was worried how many potential signings were going to be ditched if we signed Benji. Was it CB that mentioned a couple of offers had gone through to second phase or something like that? will be exciting to hear more info about those, as I'm sure they were specific targets for areas we are weak in.

cb4

First Grade
Ferguson doesn't want to return to Cronulla.

Our biggest problem, is the year we have money to spend on outside backs, there are no game breakers on the market.

Not 1 centre in a marquee role, and the best winger we could do is Josh Mansour.

dellul

Juniors
We should just save our money until the right player is available, this year could be a good time to give Brown and Holmes a taste of first grade (and possibly Penani but positionally in defence he is a long way off first grade).
In a years time our priorities for the type of players we need may change dramatically.
Although I probably need to let it go , I do hope we are doing everything possible to resign lichaa even though he is supposedly a done deal at the dogs. He is a huge loss.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I agree Mansour would be the best outside back currently worth chasing. Moga could be a chase that could potentially pay big dividends.

Does anyone know if Jacob Gagan is in our top 25? (Or 24)

He sure can sniff a try in Reggies. I'm semi "gagan" to see how he goes

taipan

Referee
I like that winger Mamo from the Knights.Runs like the wind,and can sniff a try from metres away.
Hannant No No No.

The money that was to be spent on Benji ,can pay the NRL fine for lack of governance.Problemo solved.
:sarcasm:

f**k I really hope we don't sign Ennis.

He has been consistently playing from the turf for years and offers nothing in attack.

Say it ain't so CB.