What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Signings

Snoop Shark

First Grade
We are certainly looking at youth these days. Heard gal say last week that we would be definatly trying to get T Peachey back for 2016

That would be a great business decision.

Buying him back at overs would just be dumb if you ask me.

I watched Langi play for tonga at 5/8 last year. He absolutely tore shreds off the opposition. I watched him play at centre in first grade and he was very very average to say the least

webShark

That would be a great business decision.

Buying him back at overs would just be dumb if you ask me.

I watched Langi play for tonga at 5/8 last year. He absolutely tore shreds off the opposition. I watched him play at centre in first grade and he was very very average to say the least

Yep, 5/8 looks Langi's position. Pleased to see Gallen moved on from coaching to recruitment. Let's see if he lines up for the spoon decider.

Didn't hear anything about Gallen wanting Peach and telling Flanno. In fact, there is a rumour that Gall was one of the reasons Peach wanted out.

cb4

First Grade
Heard Rueben had a cracking game today. Been described to me as the fastest swerve in the game.

southland

Juniors
Jonathan Rueben (Roosters)

Sam Langi (Roosters)

Sami Sauiluma (Raiders)

All in negotiations.

Like the look of Rueben to strengthen our back line...

Who is doing our recruiting at the moment cb4? Is Flans hand in the mix? Shep? Someone else?

Inferno

Coach
I think we've generally done better with nuggety props than the giant behemoths.

I remember an article on Star Timani about 7 or 8 years ago touting him as the next big thing, he'd have been a similar size to that guy.

Course he did go on to represent the wallabies...

Card Shark

Immortal
Ausguy...un-ban that merkin.

He was banned after a run-in with f**king Rhyno & him possibly divulging Aus having a previous name (not unlike some others)... a joke!

No matter what someone does, they should never be given a life ban...