What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Signings

southland

Juniors
So Green is a stop gap solution if Ayshford is released?
Kind of sums up how the club is run under the weight of ASADA, just scrape through with a bit of cheap putty here and there....

Quigs

Immortal
Nathan Green - lol

first prior, then green, next is steve price.. how low can u go..

Well now, at least I am positive that the Sharks will never fold, throw in their hand, die, and then come back and as an imposter club trying to tell the world they are still the same old club.

That would be pretty low to do that.

STG 002

First Grade
Well now, at least I am positive that the Sharks will never fold, throw in their hand, die, and then come back and as an imposter club trying to tell the world they are still the same old club.

That would be pretty low to do that.

mate seriously is that the best u have.

no one cares about that. it's a brilliant partnership, you guys are pocketed and have no place for growth and you will be the first club to either fold or be forced to relocate.
then the dragons can play 2 games at your home ground and take your disillusioned fans who have no team to see week in week out. give it ten years at worst champ and enjoy your t shirt sales.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Well STG002 i can tell ya with some certainty the Sharks aint the team the NRL/ARLC want to relocate. Your guys however, well thats a different thing champion! The team they want must be self serving (posted that before a few time).

STG 002

First Grade
Well STG002 i can tell ya with some certainty the Sharks aint the team the NRL/ARLC want to relocate. Your guys however, well thats a different thing champion! The team they want must be self serving (posted that before a few time).

want a wager on it ?

newman

First Grade

no one cares about that. it's a brilliant partnership, you guys are pocketed and have no place for growth and you will be the first club to either fold or be forced to relocate.
then the dragons can play 2 games at your home ground and take your disillusioned fans who have no team to see week in week out. give it ten years at worst champ and enjoy your t shirt sales.

LU can go and f**k itself. Until they get rid of the trolls I aint coming back to this dump.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Sure, why not. If the Sharks either fold OR reloacte before St George ill give the Salvos what say $50 bucks. If either of that happens to Saints first you do. Whatday reckon?

newman

First Grade
Agreed. I don't post much but read alot. I'm out of here until something is done about the endless posts by trolls.

How many threads have to be de-railed? How much genuine conversation needs to be harpooned?

I come here to talk footy and believe I have something to offer to the board as I have sources of info (about the sharks) that most bods don't have and I share whatever I can. I don't come here to engage in "banter" with opposition supporters. It's ridiculous that they are allowed to run riot.

So no place to grow lets look at that

StGeorge have no place to grow, they have no growth areas around no investment, they do though have issues paying rent

Illawarra is the growth area only, they will be the ones that keep Stgeoge afloat if they wish.

The Sharks have growth, have you not seen the Gall towers growing thus the long term investment and therefore income to move the club forward, we will not be dependant on leagues club handouts ie Stgeorge

Cena

Juniors
We do because whenever I challenge Cena to a duel I get a red card.

Do u know that if jamie soward marrys his longtime girlfriend Jaime Rodgers (tab girl ) and she takes his last name her name would be Jaime soward. Gives a whole new meaning to the saying go f**k yourself