What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Signings

webShark

Why aren't we going for Reynolds apparently his on the outer at Souths...

Hard to imagine , but we must be close to the cap. Gallen,Fifita,Lewis,Gordon,Graham,Carney and Ennis.

Incumbents like Toops,Heino too.

Plus forum faves like Jono and Ayshford all must put us close to the limit. Offloading Stapo and Gards wont free up much.

We are closer to Ben Roberts than Adam Reynolds is my guess. Reynolds 600k?

Anthony Mitchell is our sorta guy. When is he available?

Avenger

Immortal
My mate tells me that you guys have offered overs for Ken Sio. He would be mad not to take it.

My mate tells me that you guys have offered overs for Ken Sio. He would be mad not to take it.

2 young wingers have been signed in last 24 hours with what seems plenty of potential but we are going to pay overs for Sio.

Do we really want to win.

If we had money to throw at Ferguson why is that not now being thrown at Reynolds, i would take Reynolds over Carney if could offload and play Brown at 5/8

Avenger

Immortal
2 young wingers have been signed in last 24 hours with what seems plenty of potential but we are going to pay overs for Sio.

Do we really want to win.

If we had money to throw at Ferguson why is that not now being thrown at Reynolds, i would take Reynolds over Carney if could offload and play Brown at 5/8

Maybe he will play at fullback when Gordon is released to the UK Superleague. ;

Gordon is close to $450k and Sio is only $300k. Plus Sio can kick goals.

Just posting what I was told.

Last edited:

Inferno

Coach
300K is f**king ridiculous overs for a winger.

Sounds like us to do something like that though.

Maybe he will play at fullback when Gordon is released to the UK Superleague. ;

Gordon is close to $450k and Sio is only $300k. Plus Sio can kick goals.

Just posting what I was told.

If we decide to play him at fullback will be big call 2 games out of 54, 51 on wing and 1 in centre.

If we a buying a fullback Flanno will probably sign Bowen when comes back from England

Vin Fizz

Bench
One funny bloke ole Richard. Harlem Nights is one of my all time favs. Richard Prior, Eddie Murphy. BOT Matt Prior rang me to thank me for being a member. Had a long chat to him. He knows he can be better but is suffering with rehab on his knee.

cb4

First Grade
Ken Sio would be our best back, sad reality. I am for it if the price is right.

Weaponhead

Coach

Hard to see the price being right to get him here. Decent player but if he is our best back then we won't be going much further.

I guess given all of the shit at the club we will have to pay over to get anyone.

We better not be paying him overs, $150k the limit, i would rather keep bringing the young guys through Gagan, Holmes and working to recruit players who can really add value.

I have seen nothing in Sio to say he is going to be a match winner

Latest posts