What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - SAT - North Queensland 20 Bulldogs 18

Rovelli

Bench
Cowbittoh said:
i would like nothing more then rabbitohs to win to kock bulldogs the F**K OUT!

And, more importantly - it would mean that you guys go straight through to the preliminary final (at home).

Wow, how things could change. Looking forward to both games tomorrow.

ShineDog

Juniors
Cowbittoh said:
i would like nothing more then rabbitohs to win to kock bulldogs the F**K OUT!

One win and suddenly you think your team are a certainty.

Firstly, Souths will get hammered tonight.

Secondly, Cowboys will come back to reality tonight...the only chance the Cowboys have is if Thurston actually plays the whole game.

As we saw again last week , the Cowboys are a team of pretenters without Thurston (ex - doggie player) . In saying that, Dogs will be to good for the Cowboys with or without Thurston on the field.

Thurston will show his true colours tonight...watch him whinge and wine at his players (as he always does) when things don't go their way!!!!:lol:

gong_eagle

First Grade
2.gif

Partly Cloudy
Hi 24°
Lo 17°
Saturday: Fine. Light to moderate SW to SE winds with moderate NE seabreezes about the coast in the afternoon.

CowMan

Juniors
ShineDog said:

Secondly, Cowboys will come back to reality tonight...the only chance the Cowboys have is if Thurston actually plays the whole game.

As we saw again last week , the Cowboys are a team of pretenters without Thurston (ex - doggie player) . In saying that, Dogs will be to good for the Cowboys with or without Thurston on the field.

Thurston will show his true colours tonight...watch him whinge and wine at his players (as he always does) when things don't go their way!!!!:lol:

Blue and white? u have a point there the dogs do whige and wine when things dont go there way

Mr Saab

Referee
Really Tossah? You said that at 749am.
You needed to repeat it at 1111am?

Dont forget the laughing icon Humphrey

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Do you find it depressing that approximately 9,000 of your 18,000 posts have been harrassing me?

Ianc

Juniors
ShineDog said:

Were does this one win come from. We beat your team twice this year & won more games than you. Are you living in a dream world?

CowMan

Juniors
ShineDog said:

whe did i say Cowboys are a certainty ?:x

the only person that said anyhting about there team being a certainty to win was old Timmah

Originally Posted by Timmah

I sincerely hope we play you again next Saturday. You will not win.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
ShineDog said:

And why exactly wouldn't he play the whole game? The Cows won't give your mob a chance to win the game by taking Thurston off with 20 to go ;-)

Missa

Juniors
i hope like crazy that the cowboys win tonight......i am supporting the warriors and they could be gone after this weekend.....plus working in bulldogs territory...id love to stir the pot if they lose.....but i have a feeling they will win.....i hope my feeling is wrong....cmon cowboysssssssssssssssssssssss

ouwet

Bench
Missa said:
i hope like crazy that the cowboys win tonight......i am supporting the warriors and they could be gone after this weekend.....plus working in bulldogs territory...id love to stir the pot if they lose.....but i have a feeling they will win.....i hope my feeling is wrong....cmon cowboysssssssssssssssssssssss

Let's hope your feeling is correct!!!;-) GO THE BULLDOGS!

Latest posts