What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gags The Clubman

Apey

Staff member
I cant wait to gagai leaves. Hes uate mk II out there. Prob turn it around like Uate too.

Spot On

Coach
If the cue is in the rack... can he now go to reserves???? Why keep him in first if he's not having a go?

Glendale

Juniors
I was disappointed when he left but my mind has changed on the matter since. It would have been a Uate-esque deal that would have ended in the same fashion. We are better off spending the money elsewhere and he will be better refreshed at a new club. Atleast he will leave the club with dignity and respect, seems a rare occurrence these days at the Knights, lets hope he can get a win or two to finish off his time at the Knights on a good note on the field. But geez the way Spot On carries on about him you'd think he did something to a family member.

Yosh

Coach
Gags will probably go on to be a wonder winger at another club... He just isnt a good enough centre or fullback for mine.

aqua_duck

Coach
Gags will probably go on to be a wonder winger at another club... He just isnt a good enough centre or fullback for mine.
That's fine but teams should not be paying $700k for a winger, problem is because he wears number 3 teams think he's a centre but really he's just a winger playing in the centres

Yosh

Coach
He got a hattrick of assists right? He plays better when he has his back facing the opposition try line, them assists were pretty decent. Still can't tackle...