What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen a Blue

Booyah

Bench
Gasnier at 5/8 is a gamble I agree but I guess the selectors just want him to get as much ball as possible. He was starved of it in game II because the forwards couldn't lay a proper platform, but when the ball was spun wide, he and Grothe were the only ones having any real impact and penetration in the backline.

Macca

Coach
A few Roosters got dropped! HA HA

Great news for Gal and the Sharks. Birdy to lock, Wombat back in the side, Harlen to bench.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Card Shark

Immortal
Well done Paul.
Good for you & good for the club.

He will make a big impact off the bench.
Go get 'em!

mr_sharks

Juniors
How about Villasanti to the bench with Williams to start?? Seeing as though Raper wants the backrowers to go for 80, more prop rotation and impact could be the goer. Villa coming into some sort of form could be a big plus for us.

wittyfan

Referee
Good stuff. :clap:

And it's also good to see the NSW selectors actually picking in-form players for a change.

Thomo.

First Grade
just hope he gets a decent run. i overheard from some guy in a pub that he may struggle get a run

Sharkie™

Juniors
this is great for him and us as it shows him he can make rep sides while wearing a sharks jersey and makes it easier for us to resign him when the time comes.

Barrowmundi

How funny isit that QLD have picked hopeless Hannay.......WTF? Are they joking he is so f**ked that he only gets a run in 1sts when 65 people are hurt.

metalshark

Juniors
agreed sharksman, better chance of re-signing him and this should be a confidence booster for him. Ill be cheering for gallen. I also cant believe they picked gaz at 5/8 and left kimmorley out of the team.

Special K

Coach
I love it!!!

I love Paul Gallen. I've never been more happier for a player to make a rep side then I am right now. He'll explode!!!!!!!

Your safe from the sombrero tommo.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
About fuggen time!

Well done Paul! About time the selectors wake up and pick a fuggen player from a team sitting in 3rd!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Barrowmundi said:
How funny isit that QLD have picked hopeless Hannay.......WTF? Are they joking he is so f**ked that he only gets a run in 1sts when 65 people are hurt.

Why would the QLD selectors choose a PL player in Hannay and not Paul Bowmen who has allready played origin.
Bowmen hasn't retired from rep footy has he??

BTW a good display by Gallen could lead to more sharks in SOO in the future. Lead the way for the club Gallen.

warren

Juniors
I am soooo happy!!!!
cant believe he is in. he deserves it, but cant beleive the selecters actually picked him.
well done gallen!!!!

Since 73

First Grade
It'll be great seeing Gallen run out in a Blue jumper - I just wish it was ours next Sunday at Lang Park.

SOO- pphhhtttt!!