What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen a Blue

Special K

Coach
Jo Ryan said:
Hilder has played very well, and served us well from the bench. You seem to have a problem with Hilder SK. I think your opinion is right about Williams ect but why the snide remark about Hilder! Afterall it is a team.:( Congratulations to Gallen well deserved.
I have nothing against Hilder. I liked him alot but he hasn't been the same since he hurt his shouler. I think it is a real shame he may be forced from our club this year but facts are he hasn't taken his game to another level(probably due to all the shifting early on but Bird has gotten over that now) and looks like becoming another Sam Isemonger(solid but not outstanding).

I just can't justify putting Hilder in over Weirdo. Weirdo was extremely unlucky to be dropped back to the bench in the first place...

Congrats to 'Gals' on making the origin side. I wrote in one of the threads here a few weeks ago that he would make next years test side. I reckon I'm on a winner. Remember you read it here first. I wonder what he's paying on fixed odds for a start? Might be worth a punt.