What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen dally m awards ripped off

Generalzod

Immortal
Gallen goes close to winning the medal but can't even crack it for second rower of the year what a joke

Hughesy215

Juniors
wasnt nominated for second rower of the year. Was nominated for lock though, I never thought he would win but my god did he deserve it. He has even cleaned up the penalties and stupid errors that were a big part of his game

DJShaksta

First Grade
Just annoys me that Gallen polled more points than Lewis, yet Lewis wins Lock of the year...........................

Special K

Coach
This isn't the first time. Pretty sure the same thing happened last year(getting the most points yet not winning lock of the year)

gunnamatta bay

Referee
OT: Wonder if the 16 man angle grinder band will make an appearance at the GF?

I was a bit concerned the 100 odd year old State Theatre could have burst into flames from all those sparks flying round the joint though thus wiping our the NRL hierarchy in the process.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
He wasn't ripped off. He was never a chance at winning despite all the talk that was generated to make the thing look interesting.

Polling went private with 9 rounds to go. The Sharks won just 2 games after that. How often is the 3 points awarded to someone off the losing team? Fuggen next to never is how often!

That meant he had to try and keep up with the odd 2 or 1 point vote from 7/9 losses, several of which were unmitigated floggings.

Was no chance.

webShark

He wasn't ripped off. He was never a chance at winning despite all the talk that was generated to make the thing look interesting.

Polling went private with 9 rounds to go. The Sharks won just 2 games after that. How often is the 3 points awarded to someone off the losing team? Fuggen next to never is how often!

That meant he had to try and keep up with the odd 2 or 1 point vote from 7/9 losses, several of which were unmitigated floggings.

Was no chance.

Correct. But mystyfying him getting no points against the Roosters. TBH, I dont think it has been a standout year for individuals. Carney deserved winner of an ordinary bunch. Jarrod Hayne could have gone close but failed to maintain the exciting run he started.

I thought Gardner had got the try of the year when they said it was a 100 metre effort. Hayne's was about 90 at best. Gardners was 100+ (ran crossfield).

Hughesy215

Juniors

Was no chance.

We are talking about him winning lock of the year not the entire dally M.

I also saw he didnt win any points against the roosters. Carny was their best but surely when we win a game gallen has to get at least a point. Is there anywhere they show each game and who won the points?

carcharias

Immortal
As good as he is...and would love him in our team ...but how does Thiaday get an award?

The fuggen blindsiding cat should have been suspended...not applauded.

I used enjoy watching him play until this year.

I've been saying this, Gallen is overrated he didn't deserve to win, looks better than he is usually for playing in such a poor team as the sharks. It is a lot harder for Lewis to stand out and he does in a much better team - he was a deserving winner.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I've been saying this, Gallen is overrated he didn't deserve to win, looks better than he is usually for playing in such a poor team as the sharks. It is a lot harder for Lewis to stand out and he does in a much better team - he was a deserving winner.

But the thing is, you're a pharkwitt.