What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen goes nuts

adamkungl

Immortal
so, after it was confirmed by more than 1 QLD player that he quirrel gripped them in origin, you think that photo is probably misleading? fmd...

Joker's Wild

Coach
I hope Gallen goes out ther in Origin II and squirrel grips a few of the Maroon players and sets off a big stink. Maybe that will fire up some of the NSW boys and maybe they will dig in an actually have a go unlike whatever they did in Origin I.

*Joker's Wild does not endorse the excessive application of the "Squirrel grip" in either proffessional or social settings and advises such techniques should only be used by trained personnel.

Dazzat

First Grade
I hope Gallen goes out ther in Origin II and squirrel grips a few of the Maroon players and sets off a big stink. Maybe that will fire up some of the NSW boys and maybe they will dig in an actually have a go unlike whatever they did in Origin I.

*Joker's Wild does not endorse the excessive application of the "Squirrel grip" in either proffessional or social settings and advises such techniques should only be used by trained personnel.

I believe "Cattledog" should be the call again - to start the gripping. I've seen a few male cattledogs from behind ... I think the terminology fits.

Alex Krycek

Juniors
so, after it was confirmed by more than 1 QLD player that he quirrel gripped them in origin, you think that photo is probably misleading? fmd...
No, the photo doesn't show anything. If you want to quote players then quote players, the photo doesn't reveal anything.

Mr Saab

Referee
lol Charles and his myths.

Averaging less than a penality per game.

Too bad he won't play, QLDers hate him.

not a myth. check out game 3 2008. Penalty upon penalty.
I hope he does play and overcomes his shoulder problems....not looking too likely, but pain killers are fun.

Dazzat

First Grade
lol Charles and his myths.

Averaging less than a penality per game.

Too bad he won't play, QLDers hate him.

Mate ... you'd be great at delivering eulogies ... you need someone who'll gloss over everything except the good stuff ...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why thankyou.

How does two tries, one a match winning try sound? That was Yesterday.

How about current Australian Second rower?

Still to fluffy?

How about 150 first grade games, City rep, NSW rep Australian rep.

Coach Meninga say he will add to the NSW team.

I would suggest Hodges gives away as many as Gal gets suspended probably more, but hey he is a QLDer so that is OK. FTR I think Justin is a great player, niggly, complaining gets under the oppositions skin but can play too.

But hey you blokes hate him so apparently he can't play.............................

Dazzat

First Grade
Why thankyou.

How does two tries, one a match winning try sound? That was Yesterday.

How about current Australian Second rower?

Still to fluffy?

How about 150 first grade games, City rep, NSW rep Australian rep.

Coach Meninga say he will add to the NSW team.

I would suggest Hodges gives away as many as Gal gets suspended probably more, but hey he is a QLDer so that is OK. FTR I think Justin is a great player, niggly, complaining gets under the oppositions skin but can play too.

But hey you blokes hate him so apparently he can't play.............................

What Meninga meant was ... Gallen will add penalties and grubby tactics to the team.

I don't believe Hodges has ever been accused of sqirrell gripping or racial slander ... big difference.

It doesn't matter how many times a player has represented or won man-of the-match awards, blah blah blah ... players are remembered for their character. Just ask Les Boyd!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What Meninga meant was ... Gallen will add penalties and grubby tactics to the team.

I don't believe Hodges has ever been accused of sqirrell gripping or racial slander ... big difference.

It doesn't matter how many times a player has represented or won man-of the-match awards, blah blah blah ... players are remembered for their character. Just ask Les Boyd!
Perhaps by you.

I rate players by how they play.

Glad you can read Meninga's mind too.

Gal has another 100 odd games before he retires with what no doubt will be a wonderful career.

Tell you what you can have John Plath, he seems a nice fellow, can't play, but hey a nice guy.

Dazzat

First Grade
Perhaps by you.

I rate players by how they play.

Glad you can read Meninga's mind too.

Gal has another 100 odd games before he retires with what no doubt will be a wonderful career.

Tell you what you can have John Plath, he seems a nice fellow, can't play, but hey a nice guy.

You ask 200 league fans what they remember Les Boyd for ... it won't be how many games he played for Australia mate ... to suggest anything else would be ridiculous. They'll remember his grubby tactics, his head high shots and his breaking Brohman's jaw.

John Hopoate ... played Origin for NSW and numerous first grade games, scores masses of tries, good player ... what is he remembered for ...?

Yes, Gallen has a few years to turn his career around. If he doesn't curb his tactics, he'll follow suit and be remembered as Gallen the Grub. Character does count.

Can't think of more dislikeable players than the woman-bash brothers.

one is a testicle grabbing racist and the other is a woman beater

how is grabbing someones testicles any better than sticking your fingers up a mans arse?

Yet another reason to be a Queenslander :D

John Plath was THE ORIGINAL SUPER SUB. Leave him alone Angry.

And I agree with Year Of The Cane Toad. Squirrel grips are as bad, if not worse than Hoppa-Styles. Gallen could ruin a man's chance of having children.

Why is it when Gallen's grubby tactics go to far & someone wants to punch on ,he backpedals ,or hides behind his team mates.....FKN LOWLIFE.

Latest posts