What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

yy_cheng

Coach
Maybe if our esteemed HOF had ensured the club had a full roster, an experienced back up 7 , and some backline players even losing a player of the status of Moses could be covered. Injuries happen in a physical game, depth matters. Look at Storm m they make sure they can cope, there there’s the Eels.
maybe there's no one available to sign.

Maybe if BA didnt go for nuffy forwards to polish we would have a full compliment.

This can't be done now. What is done now is for next year and that's for Ryles to work out.

BA picked the wrong players last year for this year and now we're in this mess. 2 oldies medically retired, 2-3 nuffies let go.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
maybe there's no one available to sign.

Maybe if BA didnt go for nuffy forwards to polish we would have a full compliment.

This can't be done now. What is done now is for next year and that's for Ryles to work out.

BA picked the wrong players last year for this year and now we're in this mess. 2 oldies medically retired, 2-3 nuffies let go.
I heard an interesting comment on TCT, someone there said he knows a current young NSW Cup player who’d been in a couple of systems. The word is Parra was not a place to be for a young players because they seemed to favour older more experienced players.

Young players might need some more coaching and we all know that’s not the coaches job.

yy_cheng

Coach
I heard an interesting comment on TCT, someone there said he knows a current young NSW Cup player who’d been in a couple of systems. The word is Parra was not a place to be for a young players because they seemed to favour older more experienced players.

Young players might need some more coaching and we all know that’s not the coaches job.
Caylo is killing it
I wonder will he be nrl assistant next year. He's succeeding without booooooods

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

These merkins all got a run as teenagers:

Kaufusi
Salmon
Drown
Jarthur
Loizou
Penisini
Russell
Talagi
Marthur

Plus possibly AMS and Guymer, depending on their DOB. If you’re good enough you’re old enough. Sometimes you don’t even need to be good enough.

Pazza

First Grade

Giving young players a chance meant competition for BAs boys....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
These merkins all got a run as teenagers:

Kaufusi
Salmon
Drown
Jarthur
Loizou
Penisini
Russell
Talagi
Marthur

Plus possibly AMS and Guymer, depending on their DOB. If you’re good enough you’re old enough. Sometimes you don’t even need to be good enough.
The first 2 all got a run in a spoon year, Brown is a generational talent and Jake Arthur lolzzzzzzz say no more.

Penisniiiiiii is a talent but the rest the jury is out. Bea Arthur favoured older experienced merkins. I mean who else would give blokes like Fa’aso, Pritchard and Davey a rails run into first grade??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The first 2 all got a run in a spoon year, Brown is a generational talent and Jake Arthur lolzzzzzzz say no more.

Penisniiiiiii is a talent but the rest the jury is out. Bea Arthur favoured older experienced merkins. I mean who else would give blokes like Fa’aso, Pritchard and Davey a rails run into first grade??
Bennett likes them too. Older players are low risk. The downside is when they’re unavailable due to injury.

Latest posts