What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallop cops it as Storm fans get the fury off their chests

The Tank

Bench
fan-200x0.jpg
pointer_gallop-192x128.jpg

THE statement was as bold as the lettering: ''f**k GALLOP.''

The T-shirts bearing the incendiary slogan were selling for $10 outside AAMI Park yesterday, but the message was priceless for their creators.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-the-fury-off-their-chests-20100509-uluz.html

Saw these on sale and walked straight past...not for me but I did sign the petition which is a lot more constructive.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The petition I have no problem with, even if the guy interviewed about it didn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Those T-shirts though are just ridiculous moronic garbage from some knuckle draggers who don't grasp that the Storm got what they deserved.

gronkathon

First Grade
Idiot fans lining a monkeys pockets while achieving nothing but looking like arrogant tosspots. It's the Melbourne way

Noa

First Grade
T-Shirts are stupid ridiculous, but f**k me, he sold nearly 300 at $10 each.
I would have done it too if I knew I was going to make the easiest $3k in history.

Glenn

First Grade
T-Shirts are stupid ridiculous, but f**k me, he sold nearly 300 at $10 each.
I would have done it too if I knew I was going to make the easiest $3k in history.

Never under estimate the stupidity of some Storm supporters that can't grasp the concept that this is not just a NSW vs Vic thing.:roll:

Noa

First Grade
Never underestimate the lack of intelligence and comprehension some people have on here. I said the t-shirts were stupid, then i praised the guy for his entrepreneurial smarts. 2 totally seperate issues.BTW Twizzle show me were I said it was Gallops fault, I'll say this for the last time, its The Storms fault i.e Waldron and his AFL mates we are we're we are.

Glenn

First Grade
Never underestimate the lack of intelligence and comprehension some people have on here. I said the t-shirts were stupid, then i praised the guy for his entrepreneurial smarts. 2 totally seperate issues.BTW Twizzle show me were I said it was Gallops fault, I'll say this for the last time, its The Storms fault i.e Waldron and his AFL mates we are we're we are.

Noa you seem to be missing the point I am not criticising you, I am criticising those that are in denial over the situation, and somehow see Gallop as the root cause of all this.