What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallop hits back !!

simostorm

Bench
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a load of RUBBISH i have to sit through and read sometimes..

PPL calling for Gallops head now!! Whats the problem here?

Everyone was pretty supportive of him when he ripped Melbourne to pieces some weeks back, yous were givin him pats on the back.

Now you turncoat yourselves back around agaisnt him.. just on the basis of his reply to Israel signing with the AFL?

What stupid merkins yous are.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Something I would of loved to see Gallop say:

Reporter: David, what is your view in light of the AFL coup of signing one of the Leagues best players for their new franchise?

Gallop: I think this is a obvious publicity stunt by the AFL that won't wash well with many in Sydneys West. The AFL have signed an extremely talented League player, a player who if fails in this "experiment" will only become an embarrassment to the AFL marketing ploys and a huge waste of money.

On the other hand if he succeeds it just shows how easy it is for any elite athlete, no matter what the background, to master the sport of which I have heard many fans, players, coaches and journalists claim to be the most skill based game in the world.

Reporter: WHat do you make of the AFL blatent tactic of "coming to get you"?

Gallop: The AFL are coming into our heartland with bully boy tactics with an apparent arrogance and attempt to BUY support that cannot relate to the blue collar working class families of Western Sydney that support our game. Rugby League will be united in its stand to defend its home.

Reporter: Do you think the other AFL clubs should be upset by this preferential treatment?

Gallop: No doubt about it. There have been reports that the AFL has learnt from mistakes of not helping out more when they introduced the Sydney Swans. They have now been there for more than 30years and won premierships, but still are not embraced by Sydneys television audiences. If I were the Swans I would be upset about the fans, money and hard work that will be taken away from them. The other clubs in the AFL that would of been in the frame for draft picks and premierships in the next 3-6 years will now find it very difficult have their years of success after GWS and GCFC take the talent from the draft.

Have you read the article? That's basically what he said - but in a slightly more diplomatic fashion...

applesauce

Bench
Have you read the article? That's basically what he said - but in a slightly more diplomatic fashion...

That DIPLOMATIC fashion was the basis behind my post :roll:

Have you seen the interview he looked like an idiot.

He did have new glasses though so made a big difference :sarcasm:

Everyone was pretty supportive of him when he ripped Melbourne to pieces some weeks back, yous were givin him pats on the back.

I will always support someone who brings a halt to blatant cheating and disregard for the rules!

nrlnrl

First Grade
David Gallop is a joke, when will Phil Gould finally stand up and take over as the man to call th shots in the NRL.. He is the most vocal why doesn't he stand up and do soemthing about it

He is one of the most vocal, but complaining alone won't solve anything - "If you find a problem, bring the solution"

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

What a load of RUBBISH i have to sit through and read sometimes..

Now you turncoat yourselves back around agaisnt him.. just on the basis of his reply to Israel signing with the AFL?

What stupid merkins yous are.

Jaysus you are a f**kwit. Say again, a f**kwit.

The two issues are mutually exclusive, you f**king idiot. Say again - mutaully exclusive.....you f**king idiot.

brokendigit

Juniors
Why don't you fire up Ronnie? You don't sound enough like a bloke who has the vocabulary of a constipated monkey... Nngggghh! Nngggghh! Arrrgggh!

TheRam

Coach
Applesauce, you couldn't be righter my man, you couldn't be righter in everything you said on this topic.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gallop goes into fight mode for the battle with AFL!

blaznivy-mr-bean-ate0481.jpg

The Business

Juniors
David Gallop is a joke, when will Phil Gould finally stand up and take over as the man to call th shots in the NRL.. He is the most vocal why doesn't he stand up and do soemthing about it
When he does try and do something he gets gunned down by all the morons.