What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallops folly

Mickyd39

Juniors
We should have 12 you pig f**ker. But it's pig f**kers like you and David 'Deadman walking' Gallop who have robbed us off our points. Say what you will, they still cannot beat us, and they won't.

Chk Chk BOOM

You are a deadset fu*kwit, it wasn't Gallop that robbed you of your points and premierships, its was your cheating board and greedy players that robbed you.

I think all you stupid storm supporters need to realise that it wasn't the NRLs fault that board and players decided to cheat.

Get a clue you bunch of nuffies.

PS

i'm not sure if you read the papers yesterday, an extra $150k has been found on top of the $700k the storm are already over for this year.

You are a deadset fu*kwit, it wasn't Gallop that robbed you of your points and premierships, its was your cheating board and greedy players that robbed you.

I think all you stupid storm supporters need to realise that it wasn't the NRLs fault that board and players decided to cheat.

Get a clue you bunch of nuffies.

PS

i'm not sure if you read the papers yesterday, an extra $150k has been found on top of the $700k the storm are already over for this year.

Thanks for the late trolling...a week late buddy.;-)

Molly

Juniors
No not angry at all Kia ora, just stating 3 facts
1- storm won the wooden spoon
2- Noa is are farkwit and
3- storm couldn't beat an egg if they were a legally assembled team

Actually Ballsack, you have stated one fact, just got the grammar a little mixed up kiddo.

- The Storm will win the wooden spoon this year.

But I do love the use of "is are" , that is pure gold.

Pay attention in class and this will be unlikley to be repeated. Good luck to you.

ratsack2

Juniors
Actually Ballsack, you have stated one fact, just got the grammar a little mixed up kiddo.

- The Storm will win the wooden spoon this year.

But I do love the use of "is are" , that is pure gold.

Pay attention in class and this will be unlikley to be repeated. Good luck to you.

Oh sorry oh mighty grammar police, I left school before you were even born. but none of that changes the fact that the storm are a bunch of f**king cheating scum, and it is at all levels of the club and anyone that believes other wise is an idiot. admin knew it, coaching staff knew it and the players knew it.

but ignorance is bliss south of the border,

oh no how about you pick me up cause I didn't use a capital to start off my sentences.

Noa

First Grade
Oh sorry oh mighty grammar police, I left school before you were even born. but none of that changes the fact that the storm are a bunch of f**king cheating scum, and it is at all levels of the club and anyone that believes other wise is an idiot. admin knew it, coaching staff knew it and the players knew it.

oh no how about you pick me up cause I didn't use a capital to start off my sentences.

Thats pretty sad then that your not 10.

Someone

Bench
Certain Storm fans arent helping the reputation of all fans here. Infact maybe you should all stop bagging out Gallop and just understand your team didnt follow the rules.

Noa

First Grade
Certain Storm fans arent helping the reputation of all fans here. Infact maybe you should all stop bagging out Gallop and just understand your team didnt follow the rules.

Yep we didnt follow the rules.

Thats a seperate issue from my belief Gallop was spineless.

Molly

Juniors

Why are you still here?

patch

Juniors
Premiership points.... who cares?? we've lost our chance to take out yet another premiership, God knows we'll be the most successful club to ever draw the wooden spoon.... & we'll make sure we rub the NRL's nose in it :p

But getting back to the topic of Gallops Folly.... it is, and the folly is the salary cap, almost every single side in the competition across many years has sought ways around, under & over the cap....

The cap is too low, players can command more money from other codes and sooner or later, enough money gets waved under their nose and they're gone!

That, is the issue that needs to be resolved, I hear the AFL are already pushing to get their cap raised from 7 million plus to 14 million plus, if we had even half of that, no club would have found it necessary, (even when the majority were unaware of the misdeeds of a few) to breach the rules...

Raise the cap or scrap it, simple as that!

to_ddeath

Coach
Hey Mister 8 posts,
So you only want 10-12 teams in the NRL do you?
And the same 2-3 teams winning for the next 20-30 years over and over again?
That's what happens when you scrap the cap, you dumbass....

P.S. I reckon your mob have got what it takes to win the For & Against this year, really I do....

T.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
There seems to be a fair bit of ire directed towards the NRL, and in particular David Gallop. From a Storm fans perspective, I'd like to know in what other way you think this should have been handled?

Noa

First Grade
There seems to be a fair bit of ire directed towards the NRL, and in particular David Gallop. From a Storm fans perspective, I'd like to know in what other way you think this should have been handled?

Taken submissions from teams who can afford the players from next year, then made the Storm offload said players to those teams this year.

May have taken a month or so during which time the Storm are ineligeble to earn points.

But they didnt so I hope we flog every team we play this from here on in.

to_ddeath

Coach
And nor should the teams you flog be eligible to earn any points either way.... So there....

Mickyd39

Juniors
It has been reported on Fox Sports News today that the breach of the cap for 2010 is now up to $1.3 million.

Do you Storm fans still think you have been hardly done by?

Noa

First Grade
Gallops Folly #2 and his biggest blunder. Should have stopped the right of the Storm from earning points immediately and delayed any other punishment until ALL INVESTIGATIONS are over.Hopefully this mistake gets the Storm the 07 title back at least.

DJShaksta

First Grade
You won't get the 07 title back ever. Its gone, your team was illegal back then, and it's illegal now.
Deal with it.
1.3 Mil over the cap for this year and the audit team is still digging, you guys are in a world of hurt, I feel for the fans, I feel for the innocent players and I feel for Rugby League. But the accomplishments of the Melbourne Storm as a whole for the last 5 years are now void.