What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallops folly

You won't get the 07 title back ever. Its gone, your team was illegal back then, and it's illegal now.
Deal with it.
1.3 Mil over the cap for this year and the audit team is still digging, you guys are in a world of hurt, I feel for the fans, I feel for the innocent players and I feel for Rugby League. But the accomplishments of the Melbourne Storm as a whole for the last 5 years are now void.

Have to agree...we can only look forward now and rebuild this club without the rats in the ranks.

Hoggy

Bench
I thought this thread would have been about David Gallop - CEO of the National Rugby League - not attending the Test match, in which 34 of the best players of his competition were playing.

Surely if the match was in Sydney or Brisbane, he would attend.

f**king squib.

MsStorm

Bench
I had a couple of Queenslanders sit next to me at the Test and asked why Gallop wasn't at the Game. But as soon as they asked the question, they just laughed, as they realised what they just said.

Gallop = Spineless Merkin

thorson1987

Coach
I had a couple of Queenslanders sit next to me at the Test and asked why Gallop wasn't at the Game. But as soon as they asked the question, they just laughed, as they realised what they just said.

I dont think Gallop has the balls to step into AAMI park atm. Or for that fact the entire state of Victoria.

hellteam

First Grade
That victory was just as good as when we beat you cheats in 06 for the premiership.

Look, I feel sorry for Storm fans. I don't hate the Storm, it's just ridiculous that there's some fans (big minority) who think the Storm has been 'hard done by', when in fact they are more then a quarter over the cap.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
That victory was just as good as when we beat you cheats in 06 for the premiership.

Look, I feel sorry for Storm fans. I don't hate the Storm, it's just ridiculous that there's some fans (big minority) who think the Storm has been 'hard done by', when in fact they are more then a quarter over the cap.

Titans! Wonder who's next?
But you feel safe & secure with your club though don't you?
:sarcasm:

Mickyd39

Juniors

I don't blame him for not going. Melbourne is dump.

Stormroolz

Juniors

Your a farkwit duche bag. Theyre is no Storm minority, we all sand as won? That teem was asembled undar the cap so the teem is legal: FACT.

Duche?

Latest posts