What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gals retiring.

Quigs

Immortal
Just breaking that Gal is going to retire at the end of this year.

More soon

ABC News24 has just made a breaking news announcement. (Georgie the sports girl announced it. Hubba Hubba Georgie)

taipan

Referee
St Gal of the Graftsmen. a Knighthood.
An OBE : Order of the Bash Em.
A statue out the front.
A brick sh*thouse bearing his name.
He must be immortalised.

So I wonder which retirement Mecca he'll move to, The Entrance ? Gold Coast ? Milton - Ulladulla or Tasmania ?

Card Shark

Immortal
So he retired after 1 game of this year.

That 1 game must’ve hurt more than he thought it would’ve.

Going to be a long long year for him!

Card Shark

Immortal
When I heard the headline on the news that Gal had a milestone coming up, I thought they were referring to the most ever losses.

I’m sure that’ll attract more fanfare than surpassing ET. Opposition fans will thrive on it.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
When I heard the headline on the news that Gal had a milestone coming up, I thought they were referring to the most ever losses.

I’m sure that’ll attract more fanfare than surpassing ET. Opposition fans will thrive on it.

Probably, but they can go EAD. It's a trash statistic imo. Look at the list of NBA players who have missed the most shots - Kobe, Kareem, MJ and LeBron are all top 10. Hardly a bunch of bums.

Feej

First Grade

Almost 100% of the fans that run this line have never laced a boot or played a minute of football. They would be better served having a look at their own life and where they are at.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dear Sir Gallen.

I am truly glad you are happy and comfortable that you have an end date.

I want to remind every game could be your last.

One bad knee knock and like any player gone for a year, you once could come back, now you won't.

Play every game like it is your last, it might be.

All my love,

Regards

Mr Angry.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I like how Moz has played him this year minutes wise in the 35-40, makes it easier for when the next guy comes in, not having to start at 65-80 minutes but 2 splits of 20