What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game 2: NZ v Kenya

Timbo

Staff member
Kenya batting.

Like the Kenyans, always have a surprise or two.

BTW, is it just me or is the picture quality of this game 6-7 million times better than last nights game?

skeepe

Immortal
10 wicket win inside 8 overs. The ICC need to have a good, hard look at themselves and the regression of the associate nations.

wittyfan

Referee
Comprehensive win to NZ and an ominous warning to the rest of the World Cup that they mean business.

IanG

Coach
10 wicket win inside 8 overs. The ICC need to have a good, hard look at themselves and the regression of the associate nations.

Exactly right but what do you expect with the BCCI running the show and running rampant and not giving a stuff.

MKEB...

Staff member
Exactly right but what do you expect with the BCCI running the show and running rampant and not giving a stuff.
when you consider Kenya made the wold cup semis in south Africa purely because nobody else wanted to play in Zimbabwe...certainly gives creedance that the ICC (BCCI) dont give a s**t.

Timbo

Staff member
It's pretty bad.

The next 6 best teams (Kenya, Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Canada and Namibia/Afghanistan/Nepal) should be being funded by the ICC to tour countries like Aus. or NZ, play first class matches against state teams and national 'A' teams.

I was reading yesterday that a sizeable portion of both the Canadian and Irish teams are now full time professionals thanks to the hard work of administrators in those countries getting both government and private sponsorship.

Yet I get the impression that the ICC don't give a flying f**k what happens to them.

ozbash

Referee
The next 6 best teams (Kenya, Ireland, Scotland, Holland, Canada and Namibia/Afghanistan/Nepal) should be being funded by the ICC to tour countries like Aus. or NZ, play first class matches against state teams and national 'A' teams.

good idea