What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

If he is charged he will need to be sacked and also deregistered. Absolute shame Turuva was lost but I guess silver lining is that Alamoti has been good in his games. McLean (either one) will get an opportunity next season (if May is sacked) and more money to spend on someone to bring in.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
lets put some time into a young tall nswc winger we must have one somewhere .

Casey. Playing centre buts he’s best prospect. People say Jesse isn’t showing much but I like what I’ve seen from him in the games I’ve seen. Not tall but got a great leap, he’s fast and runs hard, pretty skilled I think he could slot into Tito’s spot pretty seamlessly next year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Casey. Playing centre buts he’s best prospect. People say Jesse isn’t showing much but I like what I’ve seen from him in the games I’ve seen. Not tall but got a great leap, he’s fast and runs hard, pretty skilled I think he could slot into Tito’s spot pretty seamlessly next year.

Ionghi?

Kilkenny

Coach
I always prefer to wait before passing judgement but if True it can cover the clubs poor decision in keeping him
As everyone should, just take a deep breath, at the very least, wait until the matter is first mentioned in court on the 28th May at least then the alleged facts of the offences should become a matter for public record.

There are some in interesting issues, not least the fact the alleged offences occurred on the 8th April but May was not arrested until this morning almost six weeks later. This begs the question when the complaint was made, when did it come to the attention of the Police, has the alleged victim made a formal complaint or is there other evidence available from other witnesses, persons present impartial or otherwise. There other potential issues which I will not go into.

BxTom

Bench
As everyone should, just take a deep breath, at the very least, wait until the matter is first mentioned in court on the 28th May at least then the alleged facts of the offences should become a matter for public record.

There are some in interesting issues, not least the fact the alleged offences occurred on the 8th April but May was not arrested until this morning almost six weeks later. This begs the question when the complaint was made, when did it come to the attention of the Police, has the alleged victim made a formal complaint or is there other evidence available from other witnesses, persons present impartial or otherwise. There other potential issues which I will not go into.
I think that the breaking of an AVO was mentioned. If he was arrested for that and not the alleged offence it suggests that the offence is yet to be proven and he may yet be innocent.