What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game 31: Australia v Kenya March 13th

TheParraboy

Staff member
Here we are, seemed a lifetime ago since Australia played and coach Nielson announced we are improving every game (against poor opposition).

My prediction, Im gonna go out on a whim and predict Australia to this

Cheers

IanG

Coach
Let's hope Australia win the toss and bat first so that the middle order can get in some much needed time in the middle

beads6

First Grade
This World cup has been nothing short of pathetic, no wonder the 50 over game is suffering. No team needs a 8 day break between games in a world cup.

beads6

First Grade
I blame the low, slow pitches, and all the team's (bar us) are using the same tactics, which is becoming quite boring.

TBH I am more concerned about how long it has taken for us to play 4 games but yeah the pitches do suck.

aussies1st

Staff member
4/148 last 3 wickets to the spinners. Haddin doing his usual, Ponting missing a top spinner and the first ball their leggie landed and White well he won't be making any of the associates sides for playing spin.

yappy

Bench
Captain f**king Victorian. He has to be on thin ice. Dhussey has given 300% more to the team than him this summer and that's no compliment to Dhussey.

yappy

Bench
Punter was pretty ordinary, Clarkie looked much better

Pup's in pretty good form. Looks very solid and is making consistent runs. He'll take us a long way in the competition if he maintains it. Would be better if Ponting and White also found some form.

beads6

First Grade
What a disgusting display of cricket from the Aussies. Poor attitude for this game we would want to hope Krejza starts getting wickets because the pitches are starting to turn big. Great to see Clarke in the runs and bowling.

Latest posts