What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game 40: Australia v Pakistan March 19

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Couldn't believe he didn't bring Lee back earlier, he waits till they need around 10 to win to bring back our best bowler :crazy::crazy::crazy:

His batting has all but gone and he can't feild a ball atm, but thank god he is there for his terrific leadership :sarcasm: Looks like we will play India in the Quarters :?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you have to wonder how long White will continue to be selected, he's on one of the wort form slumps I've ever seen

if he was gonna come good it would have happened by now, time to hook him

Bring Dussey in, at least he can bowl a bit

you have to wonder about Punter and Smith, why didn't he bowl him, Tait was crap and we need spinners, wonder if he's still pissed at Smith for trying to take that catch

beads6

First Grade
you have to wonder how long White will continue to be selected, he's on one of the wort form slumps I've ever seen

if he was gonna come good it would have happened by now, time to hook him

Bring Dussey in, at least he can bowl a bit

you have to wonder about Punter and Smith, why didn't he bowl him, Tait was crap and we need spinners, wonder if he's still pissed at Smith for trying to take that catch

of course he is and that tells you everything you need to know about his captaincy in the past

Gaba

First Grade
Couldn't believe he didn't bring Lee back earlier, he waits till they need around 10 to win to bring back our best bowler :crazy::crazy::crazy:
why are people still surprise by ponting continuing to show he has no thinking cricket brain, he been like that since day 1

hineyrulz

Post Whore
why are people still surprise by ponting continuing to show he has no thinking cricket brain, he been like that since day 1
Who said we are, most people on here with a clue don't rate his captaincy. Just a shame that the powers that be aren't putting any pressure on this bloke to think about his future. A lot diifferent to the way S Waugh was treated.........

Bazal

Post Whore
Ludicrous, brainless captaincy! I doubt we'd have won but ffs, Lee took four but didn't even bowl out? He had to wait until Mitch and Tait (and Krezja courtesy of the field set) had given the game away before he got another chance, absolutely shocking. Steve Smith, a genuine goldenarm in the past, didn't even get a look in on a perfect pitch for his style. sh*t fields, rubbish bowling changes....why is this idiot still captain?

Like I said, I don't think we'd have won...but at least put them under pressure! Pakistan aren't renowned for their toughness, who knows what might have happened had Razzaq been facing Lee first up instead of a spinner, a left arm nuffy and an erratic quick who couldn't get the ball over knee height all night...