What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game 40: Australia v Pakistan March 19

Gmac

Juniors
How anyone continues to rate Mitchell Johnson is beyond me.. One of the most over rated hacks Aus has ever produced..

Binga and Watto should be first picked but is Johnson and Tate really the best that we can do? I could stomach one of them in the team but two?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How anyone continues to rate Mitchell Johnson is beyond me.. One of the most over rated hacks Aus has ever produced..

Binga and Watto should be first picked but is Johnson and Tate really the best that we can do? I could stomach one of them in the team but two?
Poor selection for the sub continent, you can get away with pure pace against the minnows but over there against the better teams you need some variety. 3 express fast bowlers is stupidity.

I wonder what Chappell will have to say about Lee's flamboyant 'heel-click' celebration? That aside, Lee is bowling brilliantly. Krezja is looking threatening from the other end too. I think you guys will roll Pakistan's lower order.

Ponting should have brought Lee back the moment Afridi was dismissed. He was bowling as well as I've ever seen him.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hopefully some journa can stick a microphone on Tim Nielsons melon, id like to hear what he has to say about where we are and where wed like to be

aussies1st

Staff member
Ponting can't even field a ball atm :roll: Once again putting himself ahead of the team........

That has happened quite a few times in the lead up to this game. There is no way he should be playing as hes a liability in the field.

beads6

First Grade
Poor selection for the sub continent, you can get away with pure pace against the minnows but over there against the better teams you need some variety. 3 express fast bowlers is stupidity.

well injuries have killed us, Harris and Mckay would be over there IMO. I'd bring Hastings in for Tait ASAP. Punter needs to go though, he doesn't give the spinners a chance.