What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day against Ricky's Faiders

carinashark

First Grade
We need to fu proof a decent spine. We have 7&6 and 1 . We need to replace BB and Moylan. BB has a great contract and you would think he would play like he knew it.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Everyone wanting Brailey gone, who is the hooker? Stay calm ffs. Trying to change the world over a loss

R-15-3

Bench
Trindals high and long kicking game was outstanding, some great short balls in the backline.
But he needed to organise us a hell of a lot more imo. Never on the front foot pushing forward like Nicho does.
We will be massively different when he returns.

Don’t know who to drop in the middle but I really want to see Hazelton have a run.

Fitz really needs to sort out our bench rotation he hasn’t got it right last year or this.

Quigs

Immortal
Shit I could understand a few mistakes in the heat, but that first ten minutes of the second half was serving the game up on a platter to the mucus.

Why should I not expect it. It's just like poppa tellin' mumma in Hookers Boogie Chillun. "It's in him (Us the sharks) and it's got to come out

Then Sifa so so late in the game. Furhuck.

Yeah I know, another week of me being a cranky old shit.

Ma

Mate come on. It's not this loss. He is offering us nothing
He sure isn’t offering much in defence so he has to be bloody good in attack.

At the moment he’s just cruising along.

If we had Api or Cook playing for us they would take us to the next level of where we have to be.

Special K

Coach
Tricky gets dropped but listening to a Nicho podcast in the off season he said the hardest person on Moylan is Fitz. So much so Moylan would whinge to Nicho.

Anyway that was a typical game vs the Raiders. Just thank god we won't play them in the finals. If they played us for 26 weeks they'd go undefeated.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Brailey I think he ran once in first 8 minutes that was it.
Crash play he loves it, he keeps trying it over and over.

Finucane I believe he is in the slide, and we gave him a 4 year deal.

Nico comes back Trindall can't go, either Moylan or Brailey he takes whichever spot.

To move Talakai from centre, it can't be for Iro till round 10, it is either Hiroti or move Ronaldo to centre then Hiroti or Stonestreet on wing.

Chimp

Bench
Don’t know who to drop in the middle but I really want to see Hazelton have a run.

Probably not a popular option, but Finucane is the passenger in our pack currently. Getting dominated in attack and defence - but I am sure he’s bringing plenty of talk and leadership.

I’ve backed Brailey all along, and I’m sure there’s a great hooker in there, but jeez he needs to start taking control and showing that he can be a dominant spine player. There’s just no craft at all around the ruck, no sucking in the markers to create a gap behind the ruck, not even a dummy one way, play the other, it’s just pick it up and shovel it on.

Moylan looked like he was playing to not get injured in this game.

shaggs

Coach
Brailey I think he ran once in first 8 minutes that was it.
Crash play he loves it, he keeps trying it over and over.

Finucane I believe he is in the slide, and we gave him a 4 year deal.

Nico comes back Trindall can't go, either Moylan or Brailey he takes whichever spot.

To move Talakai from centre, it can't be for Iro till round 10, it is either Hiroti or move Ronaldo to centre then Hiroti or Stonestreet on wing.
Finucane ran 82 metres and did 36 tackles with no misses in 48 minutes. Not much else to be expected.
None of those scenarios will happen with talakai.
Brailey ran a fair more times than stats show, because there was no contact with defender.

shadowboxer

First Grade
yeah I get it.. but it’s easy for us to say. We’re not out there in the heat of the moment. Especially being baited by that red head cat
Watching it back I would have called him a weak gutted red dog. Hard to take continually getting beaten by Ricky Stuart. It’s depressing

Craigshark

First Grade
Probably not a popular option, but Finucane is the passenger in our pack currently. Getting dominated in attack and defence - but I am sure he’s bringing plenty of talk and leadership.

I’ve backed Brailey all along, and I’m sure there’s a great hooker in there, but jeez he needs to start taking control and showing that he can be a dominant spine player. There’s just no craft at all around the ruck, no sucking in the markers to create a gap behind the ruck, not even a dummy one way, play the other, it’s just pick it up and shovel it on.

Moylan looked like he was playing to not get injured in this game.

I think McInnes is a bigger problem than Finucane. At least the role we have him playing. Finucane is playing too many minutes in his first stint. It showed when the stupid red head scored his first try exactly where Finucane should have been, but he was tired out in the centres. I think Hazelton deserves a shot, probably at the expense of Williams or McInnes.

I’d love them to start McInnes at hooker. I just don’t like what he is bringing in his current role. It would hopefully put a rocket up Brailey and hopefully see him come on when the forwards are tiring and create more.

Weaponhead

Coach
First 15 minutes was good. Sharp and in control. Then Toby drops it and blows the Captain's challenge. After that was, they started standing in tackles, running harder. The middles just can't handle Canberra.

The goal line defence was absolute dog shit again. The Sharks scored some great tries through high skill. They concede shit tries getting run through. Brailey and Nikora both missed the red head cold. Moyza goes a jumper grab. His goal line defence is a complete liability.

Trindall was outstanding again. Going much better than Moyza in attack and defence.

Special K

Coach
Losing the captains challenge killed us. The raiders did the best job I have seen of getting hands into the play the ball, stand up etc. Knocked it out two three times we couldn't do anything. Fair play to them. They attack the ball carrying arm so well and the first time they did it we shat the bed and gave up any fight back to a 50/50. Also we could have got the Hoppa knock on which they scored off in the end.

FML

Weaponhead

Coach
Losing the captains challenge killed us. The raiders did the best job I have seen of getting hands into the play the ball, stand up etc. Knocked it out two three times we couldn't do anything. Also we could have got the Hoppa knock on which they scored off in the end.

FML
Toby's usual dropped ball then panics with the challenge. Just dumb footy.