What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day against the Dargoons in the Gong

DA could play off the bench, it would give us more options.
We could bring him on to speed up the game if struggling, also gives us coverage if there is slightest doubt about Hynes.
If DA plays from bench which big bopper misses out.
The 3 I would have on bench
Williams, Talakai, Hunt.

I can't have Uele and would also see Hazelton miss out.

That give us 2 benchies Williams/Talakai can do big minutes, and then have Royce kill people

sladden road

Juniors
It
Lay off the `shrooms, dude!
It’s happening Dj.

most of the league world backs me for Ale at 6 and Nico at 7.

Levels, Bloke in a bar, Matty Johns, ABC Grandstand, Cheese and Jam, even Shinazz….

Ale is our totem, why can you not see the next immortal ??
it’s becoming obvious.
Sladovir has called it for a month, plebs are only just catching up.

Doc @Frenzy. what is a Sladovir BTW?

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
It

It’s happening Dj.

Levels, Bloke in a bar, Matty Johns, ABC Grandstand, Cheese and Jam, even Shinazz….

it’s becoming obvious.

Was about to post about Bloke in a bar lads being absolutely convinced that DA and Nicho would be the best combo going forward…

Frenzy.

Post Whore
It

It’s happening Dj.

it’s becoming obvious.

A name. Could also use Sladimir or Sladovich.

They are all you. I christened you that after you or another poster referred to you or yourself as Slad.

Владимир

chewsta

First Grade
I don't see how we can carry DA Or Tricky on the bench and I don't like the idea either. It's one or the other on field with Nicho for me. Keep rolling with the big boys on the bench playing the power game that has been working for us. We have plenty players that can cover other positions on field if needed.

sladden road

Juniors
A name. Could also use Sladimir or Sladovich.

They are all you. I christened you that after you or another poster referred to you or yourself as Slad.

Владимир
Ah yes….as in Vlad.
I have done a deep dive into Blade 2, around Tweed and Surfers and come to the conclusion that the Vampire nation probably does not exist, unless we mean James Hooper, Dean Richie, Brent Read amd the old boy himself..Buzz.. the blood sucking, stiletto loving…the undead ..Rothfield.
David Riccio you are excused as you appear to have a brain.

carinashark

First Grade
I was there , way up in the grandstand. An amazing view of the game from that high up. We were so much better ,even the effort our players put in for the warm up . I just had this feeling that we would win easy. Also lots of Sharkies in attendance ,and they were loud And proud. Certainly gave my hip and new knees a workout on the climb, but a great day.
Di 327

Craigshark

First Grade
I was there , way up in the grandstand. An amazing view of the game from that high up. We were so much better ,even the effort our players put in for the warm up . I just had this feeling that we would win easy. Also lots of Sharkies in attendance ,and they were loud And proud. Certainly gave my hip and new knees a workout on the climb, but a great day.
Di 327

Totally agree about the warm up. I was going to post similar. It was intense. Kaufusi was running 100 miles an hour.

Latest posts