What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day against the Dargoons in the Gong

Did anyone know that there was an old boys game onat half time of the main game???
F*$k me I hope they televise it!

BRUISE BROTHERS RE-UNITE
Old bruise brothers Paul Gallen and Greg Bird will reunited this afternoon on the football field in the name of charity.
Together they terrorised opponents of Cronulla, the NSW Blues and Australia with their no-holds-barred footy.
Today they’ll play for Cronulla in the Tynan Old Boys Cup alongside Sharks legends against ex-St George-Illawarra players at halftime at WIN Stadium.
Luke Lewis will captain the Sharks alongside Ben Ross, Andrew Fifita, Todd Carney, Wade Graham, Gallen and Bird.
The Dragons will have Jeremy Latimore, Jason Nightingale, Dan Hunt, Ben Creagh, Beau Scott and Kyle Stanley with Bill Harrigan as referee.
Signed jerseys will be auctioned after the game of touch with proceeds going to Southern Cancer Care and the University of Wollongong’s Molecular Horizon medical research.

Crush

Coach
Dragons to win, slowmax to score, total points under 48.5.
You get 6-1 for that bet, you’re welcome.

bluefox68

Staff member
NRL:
Sharks 24-20
First try-scorer - Tricky
Atkinson - 4 from 4
Nikora to score a double

NRLW:
Sharks 18-8
First try-scorer - Penitani
Preston - 1 from 4
Tonegato to actually pass the ball

chewsta

First Grade
Fire up Sharky's you Merks!!!
I'm launching the boat for a morning fish around Wallis Lake, home later with a beer or two for the game this arvo. And I'll probably have a beer or two for Quigsy's mighty Emu Park champions as well. Enjoy your Sunday lads! 🤙

Crush

Coach
I saw Ben hunt in Cronulla mall last night.
Can’t keep away.
No yogurberry in kogarah
As if Benny would live in Kogarah, pretty sure he’s a south Caringbah kind of bloke. Although he longs for the Sunshine Coast.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm launching the boat for a morning fish around Wallis Lake, home later with a beer or two for the game this arvo. And I'll probably have a beer or two for Quigsy's mighty Emu Park champions as well. Enjoy your Sunday lads! 🤙
Target species?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Coolum Colts into the GF Qualifier as well, game is next week. 2nd year in the top divvy. (We were A reserves for about 5 years or so)
Just win.

Latest posts