What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day against the Dargoons in the Gong

ragzouken

Juniors
Trindall should be unlucky man out I reckon his slip up off field would count maybe.
Depends how coach sees things I reckon he doesn’t really change positions mid season

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Trindall was our best half today and people think he’s gonna miss out? Atkinson has played so well, has always put in effort, been a great back up etc but he is third best half. He may even keep playing in 14 or another injury sees him play.
I think it's NH/BT as well but at least DA has put the cat amongst the pigeons which can only be good moving forward.

shadowboxer

First Grade
You making origami koalas?
Working on my application as a declared idiot.
Saw the last 15 mins - well done Hiroti and Sammi S - great for them to be part of it.
Building nicely but let’s see the NRL reaction as it doesn’t fit the Pro Bulldogs narrative

fizman

Bench
We were never going to lose this game, I have allegedly looked at the NRL Script and I can share with you all that Ashley Klein's alleged team the Brisbane Broncos will play Semi Final.

DJDL

First Grade
Surely you guys have gotta have Atkinson and Hynes as halves at the expense of Trindall. He's been one of your best at the season's sharp end.

Never going to happen @Nutz
DA has been solid but creates nothing.
Once again no line break assists, no try assists.
Nothing.

He has a kicking game, can defend ok and occasionally breaks the line.
That's it.

Trindall is head and shoulders above him.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
What a joke that decision in the woman's game. Fair dinkum
HAHAH terrible. Denied a chance to make a tackle. Her ability to make a tackle is what denied her. She got to Emma and grabbed her. Sharks penalised for poor commitment from the Dargons defender

Latest posts