What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cowboys Prelim Final

Card Shark

Immortal
Wake up you suffering old Sharks tragics, we have a grand final to qualify for today.

Doesn't happen every day, so let's make it happen!

If you haven't got a ticket, grab a mate & get there & be loud!!

Nervous as hell, imagine how the players feel!

Card Shark

Immortal
Can't wait to get in that stadium & get some noise happening!

Ride out the Cowboys early onslaught & overcome the nerves....then win the goddam game!

Card Shark

Immortal
Will this thread emerge to be N epic razor blades to redemption epic

I think so

Absolutely.

Every finals games has razor blade moments, for both teams.....nerves ensure that.

Key is to make amends for ours & make the Cowboys pay for theirs!

sladden road

Juniors
BASTILLE.jpg Well as mad as it sounds, as a declared idiot I am walking though Bastille markets in Paris this morning , as some of you know a long time fan, and lo and behold my daughter grabs my hand and says thats up up Cronulla playing out of the hand organ with the chihuahua on top of it !!!!I
I stop for a moment.. and of course it actually is..roll out the barrells!!!!!!!..FMFF...the spirit of Sludge parted the heavens at the exact moment I am walking past half a world away and some gypsy is playing my teams appropriated song out of a dodgy hand cranked organ jukebox with a cap wearing Chihuahua sitting on top of it. We have to win for sure now, this is a sign for the ages.
Give them hell guys and don't let up...big ups spirit!.

Thinking of you all mad Shark fans tonight...

upup.

ragzouken

Juniors
f**k im keen for this one works going to be a punish.... been counting down all week didnt think we could win it on monday, but i've since changed my tune,all week cowboys this, cowboys that...f**k the cowboys this is our turn.

Just win baby!

Wish I could be there.Can all youse there please cheer and boo just a lil bit louder to compensate for me? GOOOOO Sharkies!!

Tutu

Juniors
Heading down to the game from Mudgee. Meeting up with my brothers (also out of town) and a few mates. Can't wait. Will be epic I reckon, and just hope like hell the result falls our way. Fire up you sharkies !!!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Let's do this fellas! I've already done my nervous poo and I'm sure I've got more to come!

I have not missed a sharks prelim final since I was born, let's hope I'm not the curse because I'll be there tonight in bay 14!!!

Last edited:

Vin Fizz

Bench
Leaving work at about 2 for the drive up. Haven't started my program of nervous poos and wees just yet but can feel the move already. Ill see you all there. Ill be the one with the Sharks jersey on cheering for my team. You cant miss me :)