What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Dragons vs souffs

FlameThrower

Bench
Gee we're a poorly coached football team. We might scrape home yet. But it seems we've only 2 gears. Absolutely lethargic, one out crap or geniused touch footy. How dumb are we? Deadset.
Perfect summary, and I struggle to watch us play now...no faith left in this team..

Brutalitops

Juniors
Can't even blame Mary for that one. No coach, no matter how incompetent, would teach their team to just capitulate when up by 10 with 5 mins remaining.

That's just spineless players who have no mental strength whatsoever. Mary didn't tell Nene to leave the wing open. Mary didn't tell support runners to hang back on the final play of the game when Sims is inches from scoring and needed an offload.

The team is just shit at the end of the day. If a good coach came here he'd clear out half our players

j0nesy

Bench
That is so hard to take. To be honest, I blame our coach and our captain. If all the coach can say at half time is just don't drop the ball then that speaks volumes for the mental attitude of the team. That type of comment is only going I fill the players full of doubt and negativity. Then watching Widdop, our supposed leader, in the final 8 minutes put the queue in rack and play so negative was a disgrace. Absolute disgrace.

emu62

Juniors
No other team but us could have lost that game. On another note wasn't it great to see the 3 supermacs all together again, i am surprised it took so long & gee didn't it make a difference. McCrone, McWrecker & Mcketo.What a combination I guess its cut & paste for next week again.

possm

Coach
Main problem was the same as last week; the team did not move up quickly in defence. The was NO leadership out there tonight. De Belin for leader in 2018. McCrone played so poorly it was embarrassing for us fans.

Sack Many and then sack the board. We need a cleanout, we surely couldn't do worse.

FlameThrower

Bench
That is so hard to take. To be honest, I blame our coach and our captain. If all the coach can say at half time is just don't drop the ball then that speaks volumes for the mental attitude of the team. That type of comment is only going I fill the players full of doubt and negativity. Then watching Widdop, our supposed leader, in the final 8 minutes put the queue in rack and play so negative was a disgrace. Absolute disgrace.
No excuses, just dumb plays, no urgency no player who can control the match when we are leading by 10. With 8 minutes to go...season is now gone, we don't have the mental power to overcome this...

Tuddy

Juniors
Can't even blame Mary for that one. No coach, no matter how incompetent, would teach their team to just capitulate when up by 10 with 5 mins remaining.

That's just spineless players who have no mental strength whatsoever. Mary didn't tell Nene to leave the wing open. Mary didn't tell support runners to hang back on the final play of the game when Sims is inches from scoring and needed an offload.

The team is just shit at the end of the day. If a good coach came here he'd clear out half our players
The coach should have made sure we never got in that position in the first place. So many one out runs with no decoys, the runner may as well have a bloody target on his back and bloody McDonald coming in to dummy half and running every bloody time. They know you're going to do it mate, pass the bloody ball occasionally to put some doubt in the other team and run a bit harder while you are at it.

Absolutely filthy at that loss, particularly because you've got people like Tyson, Jack, Leeson, Kurt and Dufty working there arses off. Piss off Mary you're a failure, I'd rather see Head take the reins than see you coach another game.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Main problem was the same as last week; the team did not move up quickly in defence. The was NO leadership out there tonight. De Belin for leader in 2018. McCrone played so poorly it was embarrassing for us fans.

Sack Many and then sack the board. We need a cleanout, we surely couldn't do worse.
McCrone was actually the best half between both teams tonight excluding goalkicking

Latest posts