What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day- Edition III - Warriors

Gallen=God

Juniors
Worrying signs for us, if the warriors werent playing like under 7s we would be getting pumped. Jono Wright makes the limmo look like ken Irvine.

DC_fan

Coach
Good win for your Sharks. Difficult conditions to play in.

I thought you guys put in a good effort against my Rabbitohs last week.

Ads

First Grade
Crazy heat out there today. We did well. Deadset Jono wright shows as much interest as Simmo.

Card Shark

Immortal
Very good performance.

We can only get better once out new boys settle in & we get a couple of players back.

As for J.wright, he wasnt let go by the Dogs for no reason.

Gallen=God

Juniors
Fugg me Wright is hopeless, killed our momentum every time he touched the ball. On a positive note, everyone else was great. Good to see Taga and Tupou playing so well again. Michael Gordon and Todd Carney would have to be our two best buys of the last 2 decades.

Also, I've said on a number of occasions that Chris Heighington doesn't belong in first grade. In my opinion he was our best forward out there today.

Quigs

Immortal
Twas a good win in those conditions but today I think I saw the 2013 wooden spooners up against us.

Two great 40/20s against us and the warriors couldn't give a shit. They couldn't even acknowledged the blokes kicks. If it was any other side in the comp they would of been dry rooting the #7 after his second kick.

Not one ounce of team spirit in that mob at the moment and 47 tonnes of it in ours right now. It is great to see. Enthusiasm all over the park.

I can't believe what Paris Wright does out there at times... the jink back inside and then sprint backwards to the centre of the field. What is going on inside that blokes head.

I enjoyed the game of Toups today too. He tried his ring off.

Just got home. Good win.
Portugal back next week, good chance the Pom too. Lootelly ankle injury, not sure how long it will be but it was good to have Lewy to fill the spot.

Last edited: