What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - GRAND FINAL

Quigs

Immortal
I've been on the wagon for over 11 years now, but ..... I might just duck down the local pub for a bit of a shit stir with the brain dead queenslanders and ................ I MIGHT EVEN HAVE A BEER WITH ME OLD MATE.

Card Shark

Immortal
Quigs.....I really wish you were standing beside me mate.

I'll do some cheering & abusing for ya old mate.

This 1 is for the diehards!!

Reactions: zmt

Eion

First Grade
Heading in now, going to go radio silence to conserve battery power. Hope to see you all with a premiership later tonight. Love youse all!

shaggs

Coach
At the brewery outside the ground. Full of black white and blue. Even some bloke in a Mexican style wrestling mask.
In the past 1/2 hour it has doubled in patronage .

chewsta

First Grade
Nervous poo's are at full steamer ahead! May have just given birth to harold holt!!!

The very best of luck lads, i hope today is the best day of your lives and you belt the scum, you guys deserve it.
I was thinking the storm might get you but today i feel at ease for some reason that you guys will win.

Pomoz

Bench
Good luck today boys. As a Panther fan, we owe you one for the Langs and Presto, so I'll be rooting for you. You also play good football instead of that wrestling shit the Storm dish up. Come on you Sharkies!!!

Latest posts