What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Sharks / Panthers

Nealo 12

Bench
Any one know Where is the stand to be if you are going to the game for a sharks fan? Is it

thought I night head out to the riff for once.
Southern Hill , make sure you wear a Sharks Jersey for the jovial banter and in-depth analysis ..ha ha ha

Last edited:

Jimmy O

Juniors
A helmet, body armour & mouth guard might be handy also…
j4GsYxQ.gif
I’m ready for battle sir

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Some value in betting with panthers covering the spread and overs. Turuva , to’o and that weirdo back rower from origin to score

Stake Removed

First Grade
Some value in betting with panthers covering the spread and overs. Turuva , to’o and that weirdo back rower from origin to score
I took there right side from Cleary to score in a multi.
Look at any player for hat trick that would add some value as well to a multi.
Panthers cover line and score more then 44

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I have decided to go, haven’t been keen all week. Going in with zero expectations or expecting to see anything other than what we have recently. Any of you lads going PM me

chewsta

First Grade
Any one know Where is the stand to be if you are going to the game for a sharks fan? Is it

thought I night head out to the riff for once.
The big Panther Scoreboard end usually has a good showing of Sharks supporters on it. As mentioned by someone else, there's a decent sized bar right there too. So you can erase the memory if you need too.

ain't no cushy 2022 run home.

have we got it in us to get out of reverse and find some new gears?

I'm picking an engine explosion on the dyno.

38-6 Penrith.