What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - SHARKS VS MERGED FLANNO FILTH

SharkShocked

Bench
Fitzy doesn't look happy with the choice to take the 2. I don't get why

Low scoring match, 4 to go, guaranteed 2 points - take a minute off the clock. Make them score 2 tries
Well it worked out because the dragons conceded by not opting for the short kick off.

But it was a bit silly. The only thing it did was eliminate the Dragons try and 2 point field goal attempt.

They go short and score. They have a chance to win the game still.

I’d be more inclined to make the go 90 and then 100 again.

jc155776

Coach
It was a lesser performance of recent times but defence was great and I didn’t think we were ever going to lose. Geez we miss Trindall. 4 week suspension is enough, back soon hopefully.

bluefox68

Staff member
It was a lesser performance of recent times but defence was great and I didn’t think we were ever going to lose. Geez we miss Trindall. 4 week suspension is enough, back soon hopefully.
Atko is definitely a step down…
We want Tricky…!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Penalties 8-6 to Sharks
Ruck infringements 6-5 to Dragons
Set restarts 6-4 Sharks

Never doubt Home Team Toddy. He's 8 from 9 now I think for the year

bubs

Juniors
It was if they were happy to give away a penalty or 2 to break up the play in the first half, give everyone a small breather.. But the filth had the wind, seems a little risky.
2nd half, they started to work. Queens couldn't answer.

Latest posts