What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R11 MAGIC Sat - South Sydney 22-28 North Qld @ Suncorp

Round 11: South Sydney v North Qld

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
That was like watching a horror movie, the Cowboys were awful but what does that say about South Sydney, they were worse than the keystones cops. I didn't know whether i wanted to laugh or cry watching that game or even switch over to the AFL, it was truly awful.

This Year?

Immortal
Just started watching and seen fatty booing x2 and Vossy mentioning laziness on the Vailea try. I immediately thought of Pippen and Mr Shaman.

yobbo84

Coach
It's all fitness with Souths, has been for ages, and the fact it's taken until the past 2 weeks for anyone in the media baffles me and shows they don't watch games as closely as fans

It won't be fixed until the offseason either

Deep hole we are in

This Year?

Immortal
It's all fitness with Souths, has been for ages, and the fact it's taken until the past 2 weeks for anyone in the media baffles me and shows they don't watch games as closely as fans

It won't be fixed until the offseason either

Deep hole we are in
I have to admit they have got #dragonsfooty down pat on the opposition tryline.

yobbo84

Coach
I have to admit they have got #dragonsfooty down pat on the opposition tryline.
I've had 12 months of it and I'm balding at an alarming rate

At least when we were shithouse previously it was just because we had rubbish players... having a decent roster with zero coaching or any idea what they're meant to be doing out there is very frustrating lol