What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Spoon Discussion: Eels v Titans

spiderdan

Bench
Are you Andy Ramond? :lol:
Hahaa I heard him say that and thought he must have read my post pre-game.

It makes me laugh at times when I see hear something that one of us has posted on here repeated on radio or tv (or sometimes published in rubbish newspapers). It couldn't be a coincidence, could it?

Ps- greetings Andy Raymond

ParraSteve

Juniors
Great performance all round, sio was good on debut scored a fine try and was good in defence.

Burt and hayne were outstanding, I also thought that was Morgans best game I've seen scored 2 powerful tries and was great in defence.

Keating needs to pay more attention to the okay the ball, many times he'd be looking where to pass it and the ball was already at his feet

hineyrulz

Post Whore
9 is is our biggest problem for next year IMO. Sio looks like he could handle first grade on his ear and Morgan has looked much better on the wing. Throw in the Tonga brothers and a fit Loko and our depth is looking much better.

dazeely

First Grade
You have a game day spoon too dazeely!! I thought it was just me.... :lol: :eek:

Actually At my tipping comp gathering/piss up next week the only Titan supporter will be required to wear the wooden spoon around his neck. A little bet we had going into game.

cureme

Juniors
Went to the game last night and it was great to see the boys go out with a win. You could see they wanted it so much more than the Titans. A few observations ...
- Sio was outstanding on debut; looked like a seasoned first grader
- Burt was great in the halves with his kicking and passing, but made another bad miss in defence, and that was defending on the wing. What do you do with him next year? He is wasted on the wing in attack, but a liability in defence.
- Hayne went well chiming in from the back, and will go well at #1 next year with Sandow and Roberts creating space for him. Fullback is his best position .. for now.
- Morgan .. wow, I really disliked this kid early on in the season lol but had his best game last night. Ran powerfully, tackled hard and hopefully will kick on next year.
- Lasalo also had his best game of the year.
- Keating ... hmm .. I dunno. Compared to Srama, he looked dopey and slow. I guess he will rotate with McGuire next year and be fresher with smaller stints but ...

Bring on 2012!!

Eels Dude

Coach
Hard to judge performances when you're playing the worst team in the comp. We were without doubt made to look better than we have been the rest of the year due to the Titan's ineptitude. But some good positives such as Sio's debut.

Latest posts