What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Thread Round 22 v The Wahs Friday 2nd August 6pm AEST

JokerEel

Coach
funny how when we win its 9 pages but if we lose its 30 pages the next morning, no scapegoats to talk about this morning

I wonder how much of this turn around is due to TBaz transforming the team over the last month or so, Warriors are a much better team at home although they were poor last night

If defense is more about attitude, how did he get the likes of Asi and Talagi to all of a sudden be able to defend ?

He must have also stuck a rocket up Lane, he actually looked like a player last night
Warriors have been crap this year.

They almost lost to the Tigers at home last weekend.

Asi was very good in defence last night.

Talagai made that 1 good tackle on Marata but apart from that wasn't special.

hindy111

Post Whore
When I seen Lane charging onto the ball full speed it made me question why he hasn't been for the last 2yrs.
A lot of players we have written off might just need a rocket up their arses.

I still think Sivo will benefit from a new coach mostly.
Also Hands impressed me. Looking more confident each week. Calling plays down the blind side, running more and some inportant tackles. If he can finish the year like the way he played tonight we have our hooker issue solved.

King-Gutho94

Coach
When I seen Lane charging onto the ball full speed it made me question why he hasn't been for the last 2yrs.

Also Hands impressed me. Looking more confident each week. Calling plays down the blind side, running more and some inportant tackles. If he can finish the year like the way he played tonight we have our hooker issue solved.
Some people on here reckon Hands is just a reserve grade utility.

Going off the teamsheet in the first 10 weeks BA felt the same.

Like hands couldn't oust a 19 year old Boods for the 9 position in the NSW cup side and had to play in the halves in reserve grade.

Stevie

Bench

I am VERY cautious in agreeing but perhaps, Lane and co DO have potential with a different coaching structure.

To be fair, we see it ALL the time with players going to new teams for example Paps when he came to Parra.

Our club is going to be like going to a totally new club with new coach, new assistants, new strength and conditioning staff, new training systems, techniques and game structures.

If Ryles is as smart as a lot of people say, maybe he is sitting back with plenty of confidence?

Why did they play so well last night in grit? It wasn’t because of something they learned during the week I’d say it’s proving they want a job which says to me it’s purely attitude.

I’ll put my hand up as being the guy kicking stones atm but maybe some of the stock we have can get back to NRL quality Ala a new team setup.