What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread v souffs

jason taylor

Bench
Hopefully we can replace Morgan with Loko next season.

Well Inglis scores.

Anderson,Kearney and Hagan all have no idea on how to recruit well.

another soft try to inglis, bring on the cricket season, infact our blokes have given up so if could be a cricket score.
Souths 30-6.

another try, and again they have run around us and scored out wide.
Our defence went out the window when Peter Sharp left, could call that by supercoach Kearney, hope he gets the spoon at the warriors next season.

Sticky is there watching i reckon about 4 of our forwards might be looking for new clubs for next year based on today.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
tougher, lol

you mean those pansies who wear all that padding so they dont get hurt

38-6, soft as toliet paper this mob, they are meant to be playing for Burty and hindy, it's all talk. The going gets tough in the game and they go and hide.
Sticky needs a massive clean out.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Everingham In.

Full Time

Mighty Greg Inglis Rabbits 38 F**ked Up Brain Deranged Eels 6

Unless Ricky Stuart can perform a miraculous brain reconstruction, Roberts must not be allowed near first grade ever again.
We also need a few more bigger speedier men across the park to help balance this squad.
That will come with Loko next year & Will Hopoate coming in 2004.
I'm all for Israel Falou joining the Eels if possible for next year.
We need a few more bigger forwards too.
Who have we got or can still get to bolster our 2013 ranks?

natheel

Coach
f**k I hate souths fans

I kid you not at half time when the kids were playing on the field some dumb souths woman was yelling at them "you dumb merkin f**king run straight you prick"

Latest posts